Our Exclusive Tour of Southern Tuscany is an amazing 7 Nt tour of Southern Tuscany that takes place from Oct. 21 to 28, 2019.
This is an amazing trip as we have our central hotel in Chianciano Terme and go our daily on our own bus to explore the cities and countryside of Tuscany with lots of tastings of wine, chocolate, and more. Plus a visit to the Volterra market on Saturday morning for some shopping! The weekly markets in Volterra are held every Saturday and these open air markets are the best places to shop. Plenty of vendors sell several different types of items like clothing, jewelry, antiques, food items and handicrafts. There are also several small shops in Volterra that sell wooden handicrafts and small art pieces. Visitors can also purchase several varieties of good quality Tuscan wines from many wine shops in Volterra. Local cheeses are available in most food stores and good quality extra virgin olive oil can also be purchased.
So if you want to experience Tuscany with lots of food and wine tastings and a bit of shopping thrown in, this is the tour for you!
The tour includes 7 nts at the 4 star Grand Hotel Ambasciatori****, in Chianciano Terme in the heart of Southern Tuscany and you get buffet breakfast daily.
Also included are:
- 1 – 3-course fixed menu dinner on arrival day
- 5 – 3-course dinner with choice of menu
- 1 – traditional Tuscan dinner
- 7 – appetizer and salad buffet at each dinner
- 1 – welcome drink
- tour leader throughout the trip
- headphones throughout the trip
Not included are – airfare, tips, hotel city taxes (the current price is € 1,00 per person, per night),
Our amazing itinerary is:
- Oct. 21, 2019 – Private coach transfer from FCO airport to hotel in Chianciano
- Oct. 22, 2019 – Private coach for excursion to Siena. 2-hour guided tour of Siena and Medieval lunch in Siena
- Oct. 23, 2019 – Private coach for excursion to Cortona and Arezzo with wine tasting and snacks in Arezzo.
- Oct. 24, 2019 – Private coach for excursion to Pienza and Montepulciano with pecorino and Montepulciano red wine tasting.
- Oct. 25, 2019 – Private coach for excursion to Perugia and Lake Trasimeno with a 2-hour guided tour of Perugia and chocolate tasting
- Oct. 26, 2019 – Private coach for excursion to Florence with a 3 hour tour of Florence and a traditional pork panino tasting
- Oct. 27, 2019 – Private coach for excursion to Volterra (market Saturday morning) and San Gimignano, a 2-hour guided tour of Volterra, a visit to alabaster producer and a gelato tasting
- Oct. 28, 2019 – Private coach transfer from hotel to FCO airport
Cost – This will vary based on how many people sign up. But here is the breakdown. Rates are per person based on double occupancy.
- 15 to 19 guests – $1,307
- 20 to 24 guests – $1,119
- 25 to 29 guests – $1,022
- 30 to 34 guests – $934
- 35 to 39 guests – $872
- 40 guests or more – $824
- Single supplement – add $134
We have a 15 person minimum to make the tour go. If you sign up at the higher price and we get more people, you will end up paying what the final price for the tour ends up. For example, you sign up when we only have 15 people signed up, the cost is $1,307pp. But if we end up with over 40 going the price drops to $824pp and that would be the final price you would pay, not the $1,307pp.
Yes you can bring friends with your and yes active employees can join. We want to fill the group to 40+ to get the rate down. If we get an overwhelming response we will go to our operator and see about adding a 2rd or 3rd section if needed.
Deposit is $200pp
Final Payment is due on Sept. 10, 2019
No cancellation fee if you cancel before final payment.
Full penalty if cancelled after Sept. 10, 2019.
We strongly suggest you take out travel insurance to cover you for cancellation or medical issues while on the trip. Ask our agent for that info or click here to purchase it.
To book, contact InterlineTravel.com at 800 766-2911 and any agent can take your info and payment. We need your full legal name to book and your billing address for your credit card. The charge will come from Dynamic Travel on your credit card bill.