This is our exclusive tour to the Amalfi Coast.
Imagine a week exploring the Italian coast and staying at the 4 star Hotel La Vue D’Or in Sorrento for 7 nights! An international breakfast buffet every morning and 7 dinners are included in our price. Explore the Amalfi Coast and experience Sorrento!
You won’t find this tour anywhere else as this is an exclusive tour from InterlineTravel.com.
In addition the following is included;
- 7 x HB with international breakfast buffet,
- 7 x 3-course dinner with menu choice,
- Drinks always extra
- Local English-speaking assistant at the group’s disposal including meal & lodge
- Headsets throughout your trip
Not included are – airfare, tips, hotel city taxes (to be paid directly at the hotel upon arrival), everything not mentioned under the services included. Tourist city tax at a 4* hotel in Sorrento € 4,00 pp per night.
The form of catering in the hotel and other services may differ from our offer/confirmation due to Covid-19 regulations. Changes in the access and visiting regulations for historical sites and museums , for example, are possible based on the current ordinances in force.
Our amazing itinerary is:
- May 27, 2024 – Arrival in Naples airport and transfer to hotel. Welcome dinner – Upon arrival at the airport, transfer by coach to your hotel. Our bus will depart the Naples airport at 3pm for the 60 minute ride to the hotel. This evening we will enjoy a welcome 3-course dinner at the hotel, drinks extra.
- May 28, 2024 – Pompeii & Lacryma Christi wine tasting at the feet of Vesuvius – After breakfast at the hotel we depart for a tour to Pompeii including a 2 hour guided tour of Pompeii, Entrance fee to Pompeii Archaeological excavations is included. Later we visit a local farmhouse with Lacryma Christi wine & local products tasting and enjoy a wine tasting at the feet of Vesuvius. Return back to our hotel and dinner tonight at the hotel.
- May 29, 2024 – Amalfi Coast with stop in Positano & Amalfi – The Amalfi Coast will take your breath away when you arrive and break your heart when you have to go. Its sunny scenery and welcoming locals make one feel like they have arrived in their dream home town. Its cliffs plunge poetically into the cobalt sea, punctuated only by bursts of verdant vegetation and by the lively little towns that dot its narrow main road as it winds along the southern half of the Sorrentine Peninsula. Its villages rise vertically in colorful bursts, mirrored in the water that kisses its shores. Ancient trails lead further upwards to paths with names like the “Walk of Gods” that offer heavenly views of the marvels of Gulf of Salerno below. Star-studded resort towns like Positano and Amalfi have long been sought for their artistic air. Enjoy a boat ride from Amalfi to Maiori to catch the bus back to our hotel in Sorrento. Dinner at the hotel tonight.
- May 30, 2024 – Excursion to Gragnano with Pasta factory & Lunch – After breakfast at the hotel we are off to Gragano for a tour of a local pasta factory with lunch featuring 3 type of Pasta, water and a glass of wine per person. Dinner this evening back at the hotel.
- May 31, 2024 – Excursion to Sorrento with Mozzarella show & Limoncello tasting in Sorrento – After breakfast at the hotel we are off to tour Sorrento, We will visit a family run farm for a Mozzarella making show and later we enjoy a Limoncello tasting in Sorrento. Then back to the hotel for dinner.
- Jun. 1, 2024 – Day at Leisure – Breakfast at the hotel and then time to do as you wish. Take the free shuttle the hotel offers every hour to Sorrento or spend the day relaxing at the hotel. Do some shopping and enjoy the atmosphere Sorrento offers you or just relax and enjoy the incredible views and scenery from the hotel. The memories will last a lifetime.. Tonight we have dinner at the hotel. Drinks as usual are extra.
- Jun. 2, 2024 – Guided tour in Naples & Pizza cooking class – After breakfast we take the bus to tour Naples. There you will have a 2-hour private walking tour in Naples with English speaking licensed guide Then get ready for your Pizza cooking class at a local restaurant following with lunch. Afterwards, back to the hotel for a final night dinner.
- Jun. 3, 2024 – Depart for Home – After breakfast transfer by coach to the Naples airport for your return flight home with a head full of memories. Our bus will depart at 8:30am for the 60 minute ride to the Naples airport.
Cost – This will vary based on how many people sign up. But here is the breakdown. Rates are per person based on double occupancy.
We offer two prices on this tour, one for the public and one for interliners. Interliners for this tour are airline employee or spouse, airline retiree or spouse, parent or parent-in-law of the airline employee and anyone traveling with them.
For the public, the price is
- 20 to 24 guests – $1,729pp
- 25 to 29 guests – $1,599pp
- Single supplement – add $599 – Limited to 4 single room, first book, first get. Waitlist after that.
Our exclusive price for interliners is below – (you need to be a member of our website and logged in to see the pricing.
[Content protected for Members of InterlineTravel.com only, Sign up and join today! No Charge!]
We have a 20 person minimum to make the tour go. If you sign up at the higher price and we get more people, you will end up paying what the final price for the tour ends up. For example, you sign up when we only have 20 people signed up, the cost is the higher price shown. But if we end up with over 25 or more going the price drops and that price based on how many are booked would be the final price you would pay.
Yes you can bring friends with you and parents and in-laws of employees can book into this also and go at the same rate as you do as the interliner. We want to fill the group to 29 to get the rate down. If we get an overwhelming response we will go to our operator and see about adding a 2nd or 3rd date. Otherwise once we hit 29 we will have a waitlist in case of cancellations.
Deposit is $500pp at the time of booking.
Final Payment is due on Mar. 15, 2024.
No penalty if you cancel prior to or on Mar. 15, 2024.
Full penalty if cancelled after Mar. 15, 2024.
We strongly suggest you take out travel insurance to cover you for cancellation or medical issues while on the trip. Ask our agent for that info or click here to purchase it.
If we are unable to operate the tour due to Covid restrictions. then everyone booked will get a full refund to their credit card they paid with.
To book, contact InterlineTravel.com at 800 766-2911 and any agent can take your info and payment. We need your full legal name to book and your billing address for your credit card. The charge will come from Dynamic Travel on your credit card bill.