This is our exclusive tour to the Amalfi Coast in Italy.
Imagine a week on the Amalfi Coast staying at the 4 star Hotel Eden Bleu in Vico Equense which is a coastal town and comune in the Metropolitan City of Naples. An international breakfast buffet every morning is included in our price. Explore the Amalfi Coast with first hand cooking classes, tastings and more!
You won’t find this tour anywhere else as this is an exclusive tour from InterlineTravel.com.
In addition the following is included;
- 7 x HB with international breakfast buffet,
- 1 x welcome drink upon arrival,
- 1 x 3-course dinner with fixed menu upon arrival,
- 5 x 3-course dinner with menu choice,
- 1 x typical 4-course dinner with candle light and live music,
- Drinks always extra
- salad and vegetables buffet during the dinner
- free use of the wifi and swimming pool
Not included are – airfare, tips, hotel city taxes (to be paid directly at the hotel upon arrival), everything not mentioned under the services included.
Our amazing itinerary is:
- Nov. 2, 2021 – Arrival in Naples – Upon arrival at the Naples airport, transfer by coach to our hotel. Enjoy a welcome drink before evening dinner
- Nov. 3, 2021 – Pompeii & Lacryma Christi wine tasting at the feet of Vesuvius – It is a striking experience, setting foot in the ancient city of Pompeii. The enormity of the volcanic havoc on the area is baffling. A licensed, private guide will lead you through the ruins and explain its layers of history and detail how it differed from the destruction of Herculaneum. As a metropolis Pompeii’s cityscape was chaotic in comparison to the grid-like, neighboring resort city, rendering the experience very real. The location of each city also impacted how Mount Vesuvius consumed them; the population in Pompeii was hit first, thereby leaving less time for escape than those in Herculaneum. The ash and water amalgam that buried Pompeii’s homes and people formed a cement-like coating, freezing the forms in time. Some of the hardened bodies are displayed in the city, which makes for a moving visit of the infamous site. You continue to a local farmhouse located on the slopes of the Mount Vesuvius where you will taste a unique wine made of a local grape grown only in this area, the Lacryma Christy along with other local specialties
- Nov. 4, 2021 – Amalfi Coast with stop in Positano & Amalfi with Limoncello tasting – The Amalfi Coast will take your breath away when you arrive and break your heart when you have to go. Its sunny scenery and welcoming locals make one feel like they have arrived in their dream home town. Its cliffs plunge poetically into the cobalt sea, punctuated only by bursts of verdant vegetation and by the lively little towns that dot its narrow main road as it winds along the southern half of the Sorrentine Peninsula. Its villages
rise vertically in colorful bursts, mirrored in the water that kisses its shores. Ancient trails lead further upwards to paths with names like the “Walk of Gods” that offer heavenly views of the marvels of Gulf of Salerno below. Starstudded resort towns like Positano, Amalfi and Ravello have long been sought for their artistic air. Bad weather days on the coast are rare; but
- Nov. 5, 2021 – Excursion to Gragnano with Pasta factory & Lunch – Italy’s best pasta comes from Gragnano, a hill village just outside Naples ,celebrated for its air-dried, bronzeextruded pasta across the world. An Italian Professional Chef will reveal the secrets of this amazing pasta and you’ll learn about a short history of this land, where the cultivated wheat benefits of a microclimate made of a right mix of wind, sun, and humidity. Visit a centuries-old tradition Pasta Factory and at the end, sit down to enjoy three different pasta samples combined with a good local wine
- Nov. 6, 2021 – Excursion to Sorrento with Mozzarella show & Afternoon at Leisure in Sorrento – The historic seaside town of Sorrento is perched over the awe-inspiring Bay of Naples. You will reach a beautiful family run farm, where you will enjoy a tour with explanation by the owner and you will assist to a demonstration of how the Mozzarella is done! During your afternoon at leisure, for those desiring to relax within Sorrento itself, they will find tiny pedestrian streets filled with local shops to stroll, deliciously inviting restaurants and a coast along which to rest and behold the marvellous views and breathe in the saline air
- Nov. 7, 2021 – Excursion to Paestum with Mozzarella di Bufala tasting – You can’t leave Naples and its region without a taste of the world famous Buffalo Mozzarella cheese near Paestum! At a local buffalo cheese farm, you will eat some of the best Mozzarella you have ever taste and learn the production process as well as admire the beautiful buffalo cows. The tour continues to Paestum. Founded by the Greeks in the 6th century B.C. Poseidonia was named for the god of the sea, who was especially important to the sailors of Magna Grecia. The colonizers constructed a magnificent city, later called “Paestum” when absorbed into the Roman Empire in 273 B.C. The UNESCO site was rediscovered by the Bourbons in 1750 when building a road through the area. Slowly the ruins of an amphitheatre, an early Christian church and elements of various public and private buildings were uncovered; the three well-preserved Doric temples are the highlights.
- It is recommended to start the tour at the museum. It houses examples and explanations of the millennia-old art that survived time.
- Nov. 8, 2021 – Guided tour in Naples & Pizza cooking class – Naples displays the contrasts that make Italy famous. The new interlaced with the old. Breathtaking beauty juxtaposed with the normal. The simple with the complex. The amalgam of sensorial stimulation the city exudes is impressive: piping hot pizzas and sweet sfogliatelle pastries tempt the taste buds; rich history recounted with the unforgettably unique accent that simultaneously seems to start and stop; the friction of cobblestones underfoot; and the scent of espresso as locals undergo their time-tested coffee consumption rituals at cafés. Naples is an experience. Naples is also the birth place of Pizza, so what a better place to enjoy an original one? You will have fun taking part to a pizza cooking lesson and taste the pizza that you prepared! .
- Nov. 9, 2021 – Depart for Home – After breakfast transfer by coach to the Naples airport for your return flight home.
Cost – This will vary based on how many people sign up. But here is the breakdown. Rates are per person based on double occupancy.
- 20 to 29 guests – $1,099
- 30 to 39 guests – $949
- 40 or more guests – $899
- Single supplement – add $299 – Limited to 5 single room, first book, first get. Waitlist after that.
We have a 20 person minimum to make the tour go. If you sign up at the higher price and we get more people, you will end up paying what the final price for the tour ends up. For example, you sign up when we only have 20 people signed up, the cost is $1.099pp. But if we end up with over 40 going the price drops to $899pp and that would be the final price you would pay, not the $1,099pp.
Yes you can bring friends with you and parents and in-laws of employees can book into this also. We want to fill the group to 40+ to get the rate down. If we get an overwhelming response we will go to our operator and see about adding a 2nd or 3rd section if needed. Otherwise once we hit 40 we will have a waitlist in case of cancellations.
Deposit is $500pp at the time of booking.
Final Payment is due on Aug. 1, 2021.
No penalty if you cancel prior to Aug. 1, 2021.
Full penalty if cancelled on or after Aug. 1, 2021.
We strongly suggest you take out travel insurance to cover you for cancellation or medical issues while on the trip. Ask our agent for that info or click here to purchase it.
To book, contact InterlineTravel.com at 800 766-2911 and any agent can take your info and payment. We need your full legal name to book and your billing address for your credit card. The charge will come from Dynamic Travel on your credit card bill.