This is our exclusive tour to the Cinque Terre & Lake Como, Italy.
Imagine a week exploring the Italian coast around Cinque Terre and the province of Emilia in Italy. You will be staying and staying for 4 nights at the 4 star Hotel Regina Elena in Santa Margherita Liguere and then 3 nts at the 3 star BB Como City Centre in Como. An international breakfast buffet every morning is included in our price. Explore Cinque Terre with cooking classes, tastings and more!
You won’t find this tour anywhere else as this is an exclusive tour from InterlineTravel.com.
In addition the following is included from Oct. 11 – 15, 2023 at our hotel in Santa Margherita Liguere.
- 4 x HB arrangement in Santa Margherita Ligure including
- International breakfast buffet
- Welcome drink upon arrival
- 3 x 3-course dinner (with fixed menu upon arrival)
- 1 x typical 4-course dinner
- Salad buffet
- Drinks are extra
- Porterage in and out
The following is included at our hotel in Como from Oct. 15 – 18, 2023
- 3 x BB with international breakfast buffet
For the whole tour: Local English-speaking assistant at the group’s disposal including meal & lodge plus headsets throughout your trip.
Not included are – airfare, tips, hotel city taxes (to be paid directly at the hotel upon arrival), everything not mentioned under the services included.
The form of catering in the hotel and other services may differ from our offer/confirmation due to Covid-19 regulations. Changes in the access and visiting regulations for historical sites and museums , for example, are possible based on the current ordinances in force.
Our amazing itinerary is:
- Oct. 11, 2023 – Arrival in Milan and transfer to our hotel in Santa Margherita Ligure. Welcome aperitif and dinner – Upon arrival at the airport, transfer by coach to your hotel. Enjoy a welcome drink before evening fixed menu dinner. Our bus will depart the Milan Malpensa Airport (MXP) airport at 1pm. It is about a 4 hour ride to the hotel. If you miss the bus you will need to get to the hotel on your own at your own expense.
- Oct. 12, 2023 – Morning at Leisure. Afternoon boat ride to Portofino – Boat ride from Santa Margherita Ligure to Portofino and tour this magical town.
- Oct. 13, 2023 – Excursion to the Cinque Terre – We take our bus to Sestri Levante to explore 3 small towns that make up the Cinque Terre where we will explore each before moving on to the next one. Our local English speaking guide will take us on a train ride from Levanto to Manarola then another train ride from Manarola to Riomaggiore. We then take a boat ride from Riomaggiore to Monterosso and end our day with a train ride from Monterosso back to Levante.
- Oct. 14, 2023 – Pesto cooking class with Lunch – our bus and guide take us to experience a Pesto cooking class at a restaurant in Sestri Levante, following with lunch with a dish of Trofie al Pesto, glass of wine and water.
- Oct. 15, 2023 – Transfer to Como with stop in Milan – Private coach transfer from Santa Margherita to Como with stop in Milan. In Milan we have a 3 hour walking tour of the city then on to our hotel in beautiful Como. Dinner on your own.
- Oct. 16, 2023 – Guided tour of Como and a Ferry ride to Bellagio – Today you will enjoy 2-hours private walking tour in Como with local licensed guide. In the afternoon we take a ferry from Tremezzo to Bellagio. Later a ferry ride back to Como where you can go explore Como in the evening. Dinner on your own.
- Oct. 17, 2023 – Visit to Lugano – Today our bus with our English speaking guide takes you to Lugano and a 2 hour walking tour of the city with a local guide. We return to Como for your final evening where once again you can explore dining options in the town.
- Oct. 18, 2023 – Depart for Home – After breakfast transfer by coach to the Milan airport for your return flight home with a head full of memories. Our bus will depart at 8am for the 45 minute ride to the Milan (MXP) airport.
Cost – This will vary based on how many people sign up. But here is the breakdown. Rates are per person based on double occupancy.
We offer two prices on this tour, one for the public and one for interliners. Interliners for this tour are airline employee or spouse, airline retiree or spouse, parent or parent-in-law of the airline employee and anyone traveling with them.
For the public the price is
- 15 to 19 guests – $2,099pp
- 20 to 24 guests – $1,899pp
- 25 to 29 guests – $1,799pp
- 30 to 34 guests – $1,599pp
- Single supplement – add $399 – Limited to 6 single room, first book, first get. Waitlist after that.
Our exclusive price for interliners is below – (you need to be a member of our website and logged in to see the pricing.
[Content protected for Members of InterlineTravel.com only, Sign up and join today! No Charge!]
We have a 15 person minimum to make the tour go. If you sign up at the higher price and we get more people, you will end up paying what the final price for the tour ends up. For example, you sign up when we only have 15 people signed up, the cost is the higher price shown. But if we end up with over 20 or more going the price drops and that price based on how many are booked would be the final price you would pay.
Yes you can bring friends with you and parents and in-laws of employees can book into this also. We want to fill the group to 30+ to get the rate down. If we get an overwhelming response we will go to our operator and see about adding a 2nd or 3rd section if needed. Otherwise once we hit 34 we will have a waitlist in case of cancellations.
Deposit is $500pp at the time of booking.
Final Payment is due on Aug. 1, 2023.
No penalty if you cancel prior to or on Aug. 1, 2023.
Full penalty if cancelled after Aug. 1, 2023.
We strongly suggest you take out travel insurance to cover you for cancellation or medical issues while on the trip. Ask our agent for that info or click here to purchase it.
If we are unable to operate the tour due to Covid restrictions. then everyone booked will get a full refund to their credit card they paid with.
To book, contact InterlineTravel.com at 800 766-2911 and any agent can take your info and payment. We need your full legal name to book and your billing address for your credit card. The charge will come from Dynamic Travel on your credit card bill.