This tour is now on waitlist only as it is currently sold out.
This is our exclusive D Day 80th Anniversary tour!! (we may make some slight adjustments over the next couple of weeks to this but they will be minor in nature, like times of bus departures to and from the Paris and London Airports)
Our exclusive tour has you on the beaches of Normandy on the morning of Jun. 6th, the 80th anniversary of D-Day!! This is most likely the last major anniversary where we will see veterans from that day attend. (remember if they were 18 on D Day they will be 98 on this anniversary.)
Explore WWII military museums, walk the beaches of Normandy on the morning on Jun. 6th, the 80th Anniversary of D Day and more! We also have cooking classes, dinners and so much more as part of this exclusive tour that is only available thru InterlineTravel.com
You won’t find this tour anywhere else as this is an exclusive tour from InterlineTravel.com.
- 2 Nts at the 3 star Hotel Andre Latin in Paris with breakfast daily.
- 3 Nts at the 4 star Novotel Le Havre Centre Gare in Le Harve with breakfast daily.
- 3 Nts at the 3 star St Giles London – A St Giles Hotel in London with breakfast daily.
- Admissions to museums listed below.
- Meals as listed below.
- Local guide the entire time
- Transportation each day as outlined below.
Not included are – Entrances, services and local guides except as mentioned and porterage. Gratuities for coach drivers are not included in the tour price. Hotel city taxes are not included in rates.
The form of catering in the hotel and other services may differ from our offer/confirmation due to Covid-19 regulations. Changes in the access and visiting regulations for historical sites and museums , for example, are possible based on the current ordinances in force.
Our amazing itinerary is:
- Jun. 3, 2024 – Arrival into Paris airport and transfer to hotel with panoramic tour of Paris with time in Montparnasse. Welcome drinks and Canapes – Upon arrival at the airport, transfer by coach to your hotel. Our bus will depart the Paris (CDG) airport at 10am for the ride to the hotel. This afternoon, enjoy a tour of Paris with a visit to Montparnasse for a tour of one to two hours. In the evening, dinner is on your own.
- Jun. 4, 2024 – Tour Paris, enjoy a French Cooking Class and 5 course dinner – Explore Paris with a Admission to Eiffel Tower and the La Basilique du Sacré Coeur de Montmartre. The Basilica is open to all for sightseeing and prayer every day from 6 am to 10.30 pm. Please advise the group that in order to access the Basilica, there is a 300-stair climb, with no lift. In order to maintain silence for prayer, there are no guided tours of the interior of the Basilica. An audioguide app is available to download from the Sacre Cooeur’s website. A popular landmark and the second most visited monument in Paris, the basilica stands at the summit of the butte Montmartre, the highest point in the city. This afternoon enjoy a French cooking class. La Cuisine’s three kitchens can accommodate up to 30 participants. The Afternoon Pastry Cooking Class will start at 15:00, the experience will last for 3 hours. The classes are an opportunity for La Cuisine’s small team of Chefs to share their passion for French culture and the relationship between Food and Culture. This evening we enjoy a 5 course dinner. Dinner includes: hors d’oeuvre, starter, main course, cheese course, dessert, 1/2 wine, coffee, and all taxes. Gratuities are not included.
- Jun. 5, 2024 – Le Harve – This morning explore to Château du Taillis and the August 1944 Museum. Our bus leaves for Le Harve and stops in the way in Dieppe where you will visit the Mémorial du 19 Août 1942. This beautiful museum is situated inside a former theatre and is dedicated to the Raid on Dieppe in 1942 and exhibits several items and objects from that battle. Tonight enjoy a 3 course dinner.
- Jun. 6, 2024 – Normandy Beaches on the 80th Anniversary of D-Day! – Our bus departs very early (before sunrise) to get us to the Normandy D Day beaches. Due to traffic we expect this normally 45 minute ride to take 2 to 3 hours. We want to get there as early as possible so you can experience D Day morning on the beach. Visits to Normandy Beaches, including Omaha, near the coastal village of Colleville-sur-Mer and FOC visit the American War cemetery of Colleville-sur-Mer in the morning. During the Afternoon FOC visits to Utah Beach, Point Du Hoc, FOC visit to Normandy American Cemetery. Tonight enjoy a 3 course dinner.
- Jun. 7, 2024 – Tour to Caen – Today you will have admission to Mémorial de Caen and Entrance to Musée de la Batterie de Merville. Mémoria de Caen is a museum dedicated to the history of the 20th century: World War 2, D-Day on June 1944 and the Battle of Normandy. The Merville Gun Battery is a decommissioned coastal fortification in Normandy, France, which was built as part of the Germans’ Atlantic Wall to defend continental Europe from Allied invasion. Tonight enjoy a 3 course dinner.
- Jun. 8, 2024 – Travel Across the English Channel to Portsmouth and London – Check out of the hotel and we head to Caen. Our days with drop off at Caen ferry port where we take the ferry across the English Channel to Portsmouth. There you will visit have entrance to D-Day Story Portsmouth and the National Museum of the Royal Navy at Portsmouth Historic Dockyard before proceeding to our hotel in London. Tonight you will enjoy a 3-course dinner at local restaurant.
- Jun. 9, 2024 – London – Today we visit Churchill’s War Rooms before taking River Thames Sightseeing Cruise and visiting the London Tower. Dinner on your own tonight in London.
- Jun. 10, 2024 – London – This morning you go on a Secret Food Tours London that will last about 3 hours. Afternoon is free to explore London with your London Travelcard Zone 1-6. Dinner on your own tonight in London.
- Jun. 11, 2024 – Depart for Home – After breakfast transfer by coach to London Heathrow airport for your return flight home with a head full of memories and new friends. Our bus will depart at 8 am for the ride to the airport. Suggested gratuity for an airport transfer coach driver is GBP £1-2 per person.
Cost – This will vary based on how many people sign up. But here is the breakdown. Rates are per person based on double occupancy. We have 9 double rooms, 9 twin rooms and 3 singles.
Specific visits/entrances are subject to availability. To explain, for example Churchill War Rooms or Eiffel Tower in London has not yet stated they will be closing / having a special event etc – but this could possibly happen in which case we may need to substitute for something else.
We have checked all entrances and as of this moment they are open – but as it is too early to pre-book now, we have to say subject to availability.
Our exclusive price for interliners is below – (you need to be a member of our website and logged in to see the pricing.
[Content protected for Members of InterlineTravel.com only, Sign up and join today! No Charge!]
We have a 20 person minimum to make the tour go. If you sign up at the higher price and we get more people, you will end up paying what the final price for the tour ends up. For example, you sign up when we only have 20 people signed up, the cost is the higher price shown. But if we end up with over 30 or more going the price drops and that price based on how many are booked would be the final price you would pay.
Yes you can bring friends with you and parents and in-laws of employees can book into this also and go at the same rate as you do as the interliner. We want to fill the group to 30+ to get the rate down. Due to this being the 80th anniversary we are unable to add a 2nd bus to this tour and once it is sold out we will only be able to waitlist you for the tour incase someone cancels.
Deposit is $500pp at the time of booking.
Final Payment is due on Mar. 1, 2024.
No penalty if you cancel prior to or on Mar. 1, 2024.
Full penalty if cancelled after Mar. 1, 2024.
We strongly suggest you take out travel insurance to cover you for cancellation or medical issues while on the trip. Ask our agent for that info or click here to purchase it.
If we are unable to operate the tour due to Covid restrictions. then everyone booked will get a full refund to their credit card they paid with.
To book, contact InterlineTravel.com at 800 766-2911 and any agent can take your info and payment. We need your full legal name to book and your billing address for your credit card. The charge will come from Dynamic Travel on your credit card bill.