This is our exclusive tour of Cairo and a Nile River Cruise. Come explore the sights, sounds and history that Egypt and Cairo have to offer. Our exclusive 8 night tour gives you 4 nights in Cairo and a 4 night Nile River cruise where you will explore Luxor and the wonders of the Nile. Plus on the cruise, if weather allows you will take a hot air balloon ride over the Luxor valley. You open with 3 nights in Cairo with city tours, camel ride at the Pyramids and even breakfast one morning in the Pyramid area. Many meals are included even a cooking class!
You won’t find this tour anywhere else as this is an exclusive tour from InterlineTravel.com and Dynamic Travel & Cruises.
- 4 Nights on BB basis at 5* hotels in Cairo. Conrad Hilton, Cairo Sheraton or Similar
- 4 Nights on FB basis on board 5* cruises.
- All transfers are by a deluxe air-conditioned vehicle.
- Transfers with Private A/C vehicle.
- Lunches according your program.
- Domestic airline ticket – CAI/LXR/ASW/CAI
- Egyptology tour guide.
- 30 minutes camel ride at the Pyramids
- Hot Air Balloon ride in Luxor (Weather permitting)
- Oriental Egyptian Breakfast at KHUFU’S restaurant inside the archaeological area of the pyramids
- All sightseeing entrance fees.
- Nile cruise sightseeing: (as above program)
- Meet & Assist by our English-Speaking Representatives if we know which flight you are arriving on and the arrival time.
- English Speaking Tour Guide during Tours.
- Valuable gift, a high-quality DVD in seven different languages, that narrates to you about all the tourist places in Egypt
Not included are
• International Airline Tickets.
• Entry Visa fees. ($25/person up till date)
• Optional excursions.
• Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary/Prerequisite.
• Personal activities expenses (shopping).
• Entrance fee inside the Great Pyramid of King Khufu ($30/person).
• Optional tipping the tour operators, drivers, or representatives.
• Hard drinks.
The form of catering in the hotel and other services may differ from our offer/confirmation due to Covid-19 regulations. Changes in the access and visiting regulations for historical sites and museums, for example, are possible based on the current ordinances in force.
Our amazing itinerary is:
- Mar. 8, 2024 – Arrival in Cairo (CAI) airport and transfer to hotel. Upon arrival our assistance will meet and assist you to finish all formalities then you will be transferred to your hotel, overnight at hotel in Cairo
- Mar. 9, 2024 – A Day Tour to The Great Pyramids – Sphinx & Saqqara – Start your day with an * Oriental Egyptian Breakfast at KHUFU’S restaurant inside the archaeological area of the pyramids. Then it will be time to begin your tour to the Pyramids and Sphinx the first visit of the day will be to the Pyramids of Giza, one of the Seven Wonders of the World, built by the pharaohs from the period starting from 2590 BC to 2480 BC. You will have the chance to explore the wonders of the Great Pyramid, get inside the queen Pyramid; you will also discover the beauty of the Sphinx, one of the largest monolith statues in the history of mankind. After enjoying the view and taking your lovely photos, you will move to Sakkara, which includes the step pyramid of king Zoser the oldest pyramid in Egypt. Lunchtime at Al-Saraya restaurant Nile boat or similar. Finally, tonight you will enjoy your dinner with Belly Dancing and Tanura Show, for about two hours sailing in the Nile River. Timings: 8:00pm to 10:00pm. Then back to your hotel for the night.
- Mar. 10, 2024 – A tour of the Grand Egyptian Museum – Citadel & Old Cairo – After your breakfast at the hotel, start your full-day tour in Cairo start by visiting the Egyptian museum the staggering collection of antiquities displayed in Cairo’s Egyptian Museum makes it one of the world’s great museums. goods then visit the old Cairo (Coptic churches that back to the 3rd century visit the most famous church) end your day by Khan El Khalili the old bazaar in the heart of Islamic Cairo enjoys the local life. Lunchtime at Al-Saraya restaurant Nile boat or similar. Finally, you’ll head back to Cairo for another night at your hotel.
- Mar. 11, 2024 – Discover the Treasures of Luxor -Karnak & Luxor Temple – After your breakfast you will check out of your hotel in Cairo and be transferred to the Cairo airport to take your flight to Luxor. upon arrival, you’ll be met and transferred to embark on your Nile cruise ship, which you will stay full board for the coming four nights, you will start your visits by exploring the Karnak temple, the largest religious Pharaonic temple ever built in the world, then visit the Luxor temple as well with your private guide after that back to your Nile cruise enjoy your lunch and dinner on board..
- Mar. 12, 2024 – Cross the West Bank to visit Thebes Necropolis, The Valley of the Kings, the temple of Queen Hatshepsut and Colossi of Memnon facing the Nile. Sailing to Esna – Optional: If the weather is good, we will do the hot air balloon ride today (if weather does not allow you will get a refund of $100pp upon your return home. Kids 6 and under cannot go on the Hot Air Balloon ride). Your first visit of the day will be to the Valley of the Kings, the necropolis of the Pharaonic New Kingdom, including the famous tombs of the kings of ancient Egypt, your next stop will be the amazing temple of Hatshepsut. the first woman who ruled Egypt this temple was used as a monastery in the Christian era. This is why it is famous for the name “El Deir Al Bahry”, after that you go back to your cruise for Lunch and be ready for sailing towards Edfu, dinner will be on board.
- Mar. 13, 2024 – Sailing to Edfu, Visit the Temple of Horus. Sailing to Kom Ombo, Visit the Temple shared by the two Gods, Sobek & Haroeris. Sailing to Aswan – After breakfast, you will have the chance to visit the Temple of Horus in Edfu. This temple is the best-preserved Ptolemaic temple in Egypt the building of the temple lasted about 800 years, the temple includes wonderfully decorated walls and stone capitals the temple dedicated to God Hours the falcon. Your next stop will be to visit the amazing Temple of Kom Ombo dedicated to two gods; Horus, the falcon god, and Sobek, the crocodile God, enjoy the evening as you continue cruising down the Nile to Aswan, enjoy some entertainments on board. (In case of long queues of boats at Esna lock, the Kom Ombo visit and sailing to Aswan will be on Thursday morning instead of Wednesday evening, and in this case, Aswan’s visit will be P.M. instead of A.M. Overnight at Aswan.)
- Mar. 14, 2024 – Aswan – Visit the High Dam and Philae Temple– After breakfast, start to visit Philae temple and the High Dam.
- Mar. 15, 2024 – Aswan to Cairo flight – Sail on the Nile by Felucca around Kitchener’s Island & Agha Khan. It’s the last day of your amazing tour, and you’ll be checking out of the Boat flying back to Cairo, and Transferred to the Hotel at Cairo again. In the afternoon experience a day food tour of Cairo, cooking class and coffee tasting on the A Restaurant Boat at the Nile River. You will be accompanied by the Tour Guide to one of the most famous Nile boats. Today’s lunch will be a different one as you will be participating by yourself accompanied by a professional Egyptian oriental Chef and his assistants, you will enjoy the cooking class as an authentic local experience with an Egyptian traditional food, for example, Mulukhiyah soup, Koshary, Mahshi, Besara, Fattah, salads… etc. In addition, you will enjoy preparing and tasting all kinds of distinctive coffee in the traditional Egyptian way with its traditional tools. End of the day, you will be transferred back to the hotel. Timings: 2:00pm to 6:00pm. Overnight in Cairo
- Mar. 16, 2024 – Depart for Home – Breakfast at the hotel and then you will need to depart your hotel by noon. At your preferred time you will be escorted to the Cairo Airport (CAI).
Cost – This will vary based on how many people sign up. But here is the breakdown. Rates are per person based on double occupancy.
We offer two prices on this tour, one for the public and one for interliners. Interliners for this tour are airline employee or spouse, airline retiree or spouse, parent or parent-in-law of the airline employee and anyone traveling with them.
For the public, the price is
- 15 to 19 guests – $2,529pp
- 20 to 24 guests – $2,509pp
- 25 to 29 guests – $2,489pp
- 30 to 40 guests – $2,459pp
- Single supplement – 150% of the rate above – Limited to 6 single room, first book, first get. Waitlist after that.
Our exclusive price for interliners is below – (you need to be a member of our website and logged in to see the pricing.
[Content protected for Members of InterlineTravel.com only, Sign up and join today! No Charge!]
We have a 15 person minimum to make the tour go. If you sign up at the higher price and we get more people, you will end up paying what the final price for the tour ends up. For example, you sign up when we only have 20 people signed up, the cost is the higher price shown. But if we end up with over 25 or more going the price drops and that price based on how many are booked would be the final price you would pay.
Yes you can bring friends with you and parents and in-laws of employees can book into this also and go at the same rate as you do as the interliner. We want to fill the group to 25+ to get the rate down. If we get an overwhelming response we will go to our operator and see about adding a 2nd or 3rd section if needed. Otherwise once we hit 40 we will have a waitlist in case of cancellations.
Deposit is $500pp at the time of booking.
Final Payment is due on Feb. 1, 2024.
No penalty if you cancel prior to or on Feb. 1, 2024.
Full penalty if cancelled after Feb. 1, 2024.
We strongly suggest you take out travel insurance to cover you for cancellation or medical issues while on the trip. Our preferred travel insurance provider offers “Cancel for Any Reason” insurance that allows you to cancel up to 72 hours before departure for any reason. Ask our agent for that info or click here to purchase it.
Tour tips and advice:
• Airport transfers are included in the tour price and can be scheduled at any time 24/7 as per your flight schedule.
• One of our services is airport meet & assist, so the person meeting you when you get to Cairo will finalize the visa process on arrival as the visa requirements are regularly being updated and vary from the nationality of one traveler to the next.
• It is for this reason that we recommend checking with your local embassy or consulate website for the latest up-to-date information or contact directly to one of our visa experts.
• Egypt is a fabulous Country, yet there is some information & instructions that will be known by our Guides, please follow them in order to enjoy staying in Egypt.
• We use modem A/C touristic vehicles; however, we won’t guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
• In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip. We only use licensed tour guides “Egyptologists” to grant a good experience for your trip.
• Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
• We use a local tour guide in each city and we will accommodate the tour guide on the same cruise you stay.
Recommended Things to Pack for Your Egypt Trip
• If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
• A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
• A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
• Make sure to print your trip itinerary or it’s better a PDF copy on your mobile to follow with our tour guides.
If we are unable to operate the tour due to Covid restrictions. then everyone booked will get a full refund to their credit card they paid with.
To book, contact InterlineTravel.com at 800 766-2911 and any agent can take your info and payment. We need your full legal name to book and your billing address for your credit card. The charge will come from Dynamic Travel on your credit card bill.