Another bucket list trip for our interline clients. Here is a 8 night trip to Egypt where you will visit Cairo, Alexandria and a 4 Nt cruise on the Nile sailing from Luxor to Aswan!! We will take you to the best and most popular museums and sights in Egypt. Our price even includes your internal airfare in Egypt (positive space), most meals and even a cooking class! You are going to see the great pyramids, many of the ancient wonders of the world and make memories that will last you a lifetime….. all with your fellow interliners and their friends!!!
Included in your price:
- Lunch and dinner in Cairo at local restaurant.
- Cooking Class
- All Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary with private English Egyptologist guide
- Daily Two bottles mineral water during sightseeing
- Trip Cancellation and Travel Insurance including Cancel for Any Reason coverage*. Click here for more details.
Not included in our price are:
- Egypt Visa ( $25 upon arrival )
- Entrance inside Pyramids tomb, Solar boat, Mummy room, Nefertari & Tut tomb
- Any extras or optional tours
Our amazing Egypt & Nile Cruise itinerary is:
- Oct. 6, 2020 – Welcome to Cairo!! – Arrival in Cairo: our representative will meet & greet you at Cairo International Airport. Transfer by air-conditioned bus to your hotel. Upon arrival, check in, meet for dinner & overnight in Cairo
- Oct. 7, 2020 – Giza Pyramids / Egyptian Museum – After breakfast, enjoy an unique excursion to the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus & to the oldest known monumental sculpture and the largest monolith statue in the world, the great Sphinx. Visit also the Valley Temple, which was attributed to king Chefren and had been used for the mummification process .Then pay a visit to the Egyptian Museum where you can see the collection of Tutankhamen among other splendid pharaonic artifacts. Continue to Coptic Cairo to visit the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue. Back to hotel, night in Cairo.
- Oct. 8, 2020 – Cairo to Luxor and Cruise from Luxor – Check out from hotel in the morning then transfer to Cairo Airport for a flight to Luxor where you will be met and assisted, then taken by an air-conditioned car to board your 5 star Egypt Nile cruise. After lunch on board, visit the impressive Karnak Temples and Luxor Temple. Dinner and night on board.
- Oct. 9, 2020 – Sailing to Edfu – After breakfast, an excursion to the royal cemetery for 62 Pharaohs, the Valley of the Kings, then to the mortuary temple of Queen Hatshepsut, which was built by the architects of the New Kingdom in the 15th century BC. Visit the Colossi of Memnon. After lunch, sailing to Edfu. Dinner on board.
- Oct. 10, 2020 – Edfu/Kom Ombo temples – After breakfast, visit the well-preserved Ptolemaic Temple dedicated to Horus at Edfu. Saiingl to Kom Ombo to see the unique Temple of Sobek, dedicated toSobek the crocodile god, and Horus the falcon-headed god. Lunch on board. Continue sailing to Aswan. Dinner on board.
- Oct. 11, 2020 – Aswan Sightseeing – After breakfast, enjoy a day’s sightseeing in Aswan. Start with the High Dam and the largest known ancient obelisk, located in the northern region of the stone quarries of ancient Egypt, the Unfinished Obelisk, then on to the beautiful Temple of Philae, which is devoted to the two goddesses Isis and Hathor. Sail and move around Elephantine Island by a local felucca boat. Dinner on board. Night in Aswan.
- Oct. 12, 2020 – Back to Cairo – After breakfast, transfer to Aswan Airport for your return to Cairo where you will be met and assisted at the airport transfer for Shopping in the lively Khan El Khalili Bazaar, which dates back to 1382.then transfer for cooking class to learn the traditional dishes then taken to your hotel for check in & Overnight in Cairo
- Oct. 13, 2020 – Alexandria – After breakfast, transfer to Alexandria for 3hr driving , Arrive Alexandria and visit the Catacombus kom El Shakafa, Quitbay fortress, Alexandria Library & Morsi Abu El Abbas Mosque then back to Cairo & overnight.
- Oct. 14, 2020 – Depart Cairo – Breakfast and transfer to Cairo International Airport for departure home with your Egyptian memories and new friends.
For those wanting to stay an extra day or two you might want to attend the Cairo Jazz Festival – Founded by renowned Egyptian pianist Amro Salah, with an aim to establish a jazz audience in the country’s capital, Cairo Jazz Festival has been boosting the city’s fervour for jazz for over a decade. Each year, the festival hosts an eclectic range of artists from countries all over the world. The 2019 line-up festured local, regional and international artists ranging from Cairo-based Gypsy Jazz Project, to Jordan’s Aziz Maraka, to Austrian group Birds Against Hurricanes. In 2020 it takes place from Oct. 10 – 17, 2020. Contact our office and we can check ticket and hotel prices and extend your hotel stay.
Cost – This will vary based on how many people sign up. But here is the breakdown. Rates are per person based on double occupancy, INCLUDING Travel Insurance with Cancel For Any Reason Coverage!
- 20 to 24 guests – $1,599pp
- 25 to 29 guests – $1,589pp
- 30 to 34 guests – $1,569pp
- 35 to 39 guests – $1,549pp
- 40 to 44 guests – $1,499pp
- Single supplement – add $799pp – Single rooms are limited so if interested book early and if they are sold out, we can waitlist you.
We have a 20 person minimum to make the tour go. If you sign up at the higher price and we get more people, you will end up paying what the final price for the tour ends up. For example, you sign up when we only have 20 people signed up, the cost is $1,599pp. But if we end up with over 40 going the price drops to $1,499pp and that would be the final price you would pay, not the $1,599pp.
Yes you can bring friends with your and yes active employees can join. We want to fill the group to 40+ to get the rate down. If we get an overwhelming response we will go to our operator and see about adding a 2nd bus if needed.
Deposit is $500pp
Final Payment is due on Aug. 1, 2020
$500pp penalty if cancelled after Jun. 15, 2020.
Full Penalty if cancelled after Aug. 1, 2020.
To book, contact InterlineTravel.com at 800 766-2911 and any agent can take your info and payment. We need your full legal name to book and your billing address for your credit card. The charge will come from Dynamic Travel on your credit card bill.