On almost everyone’s bucket list is a trip to Iceland. Did you know one of the largest Pride Festivals in the world takes place in August in Reykjavik? Here is our exclusive 7 Nt trip to Iceland with the trip ending in Reykjavik for the Pride Festival! So join us on this exclusive Iceland Pride Festival Tour but hurry space is limited!
Included in your price:
- Accommodation for 7 nights incl. breakfast
- 4 nights in Reykjavík
- 3 night outside of Reykjavík
- Prices include 300 ISK lodging tax per room per night and 11% VAT
- Reykjavík City tour with guide ending at Harpa for food walk (4 hours)
- Perlan viewing platform
- Flyover Iceland
- Reykjavík Food walk starting at Harpa (2,5-3,5 hours)
- Transfer to hotel after the food walk without guide
- 7x 3-course dinner menu including coffee/tea
- 4x in Reykjavík at hotel or within walking distance
- 3x outside of Reykjavík
- 3x 2-course lunch including coffee /tea
- Coach and driver for 4 days as per program outside of Reykjavík
- Maximum 1160 km in total
- Maximum 9 hours per day between 08:00-19:00
- Parking fee at Þingvellir national park, Seljalandsfoss and Skaftafell national park
- English speaking guide for 4 days as per program
- Maximum 11 hours per day
- Comfort entrance at Blue Lagoon (stop for 1,5-2 hours) according to availability*
- Silica Mud Mask
- Use of towel
- First drink of your choice
- * The Blue Lagoon visit is subject to availability due to high demand and restricted access. The Blue Lagoon has limited the amount of groups per hour to ensure the quality of the experience of its guests
- Entrance to the LAVA show
- Boat tour on Jökulsárlón glacier lagoon
- Entrance to Friðheimar geothermal greenhouse and horse stables
- Geysir Geothermal taste
- Bus include free WIFI
- Trip Cancellation and Travel Insurance including Cancel for Any Reason coverage*. Click here for more details.
Not included in our price are:
- Drinks during meals
- Other not mentioned meals or refreshments
- Other not mentioned tours, activities or extras
- Dinner transfer
- Arrival and departure transfer
- Extra fee due to early breakfast or grab & go
- Other unexpected costs for nature sights
We will be staying in the following hotels:
- Fosshotel Reykjavík
- Stracta Hotel Hella
- Fosshotel Glacier Lagoon
- Hotel Kría
Keep in mind that due to narrow streets in Reykjavík City Center many hotels do not have enough space for a coach to stop outside. Walking distance for passengers can be up to 10 minutes, depending on location. We will use a shuttle to transfer the luggage that passengers need to pick up outside their hotel without any extra charge.
Our amazing Iceland & Pride Festival itinerary is:
- Aug. 3, 2020 – Welcome to Reykjavík, Iceland – Make your way to the hotel.
- Welcome dinner this evening and overnight at the hotel, Fosshotel Reykjavik.
- Aug. 4, 2020 – Reykjavík City tour – Reykjavík food walk
- Overnight at Fosshotel Reykjavík. Breakfast, lunch and dinner included today.
- Aug. 5, 2020 – Blue Lagoon – Krýsuvík – Gunnuhver – Reykjanestá
- Overnight at Stracta Hotel Hella . Breakfast, lunch and dinner included today.
- Aug. 6, 2020 – Seljalandsfoss – Skógafoss – Reynisfjara – LAVA show
- Overnight Fosshotel Glacier Lagoo. Breakfast, lunch and dinner included today.
- Aug. 7, 2020 – Skaftafell – Jökulsárlón
- Overnight Hotel Kira. Breakfast, lunch and dinner included today.
- Aug. 8, 2020 – Gullfoss – Geysir – Geysir taste – Friðheimar – Þingvellir
- Overnight Fosshotel Reykjaví. Breakfast, lunch and dinner included today.
- Aug. 9, 2020 – Free day to enjoy Reykjavík for Pride
- Overnight Fosshotel Reykjavík. Breakfast, lunch and dinner included today.
- Aug. 10, 2020 – DEPARTURE HOME. After breakfast, check out of the hotel and head for the airport with your Icelandic memories and new found friends!
Cost – This will vary based on how many people sign up. But here is the breakdown. Rates are per person based on double occupancy, INCLUDING Travel Insurance with Cancel For Any Reason Coverage!
- 20 to 24 guests – $3,719pp
- 25 to 29 guests – $3,569pp
- 30 to 34 guests – $3,469pp
- 35 to 39 guests – $3,389pp
- 40 to 44 guests – $3,379pp
- Single supplement – add $1,355pp – Single rooms are limited so if interested book early and if they are sold out, we can waitlist you.
We have a 20 person minimum to make the tour go. If you sign up at the higher price and we get more people, you will end up paying what the final price for the tour ends up. For example, you sign up when we only have 20 people signed up, the cost is $3,719pp. But if we end up with over 40 going the price drops to $3,379pp and that would be the final price you would pay, not the $3,719pp.
Yes you can bring friends with your and yes active employees can join. We want to fill the group to 40+ to get the rate down. If we get an overwhelming response we will go to our operator and see about adding a 2nd bus if needed.
Deposit is $250pp
Final Payment is due on July 15, 2020
No cancellation fee if you cancel before final payment.
50% Penalty if cancelled between Jul 15 and Aug. 15, 2020.
Full Penalty if cancelled after Aug. 15, 2020.
To book, contact InterlineTravel.com at 800 766-2911 and any agent can take your info and payment. We need your full legal name to book and your billing address for your credit card. The charge will come from Dynamic Travel on your credit card bill.
ur credit card bill.