This is our Exclusive Tour of Lake Como and surrounding towns in Italy!!
Imagine a week in Italy exploring Lake Como and the surrounding area in Italy and Switzerland. Fly into Milan and join our tour. The price of our tour includes our bus from the Milan Airport and return to Basel. If you don’t want to take our bus or miss it, it is about a 4 hour train and taxi ride from Milan Malpensa to the Hotel Grand Cadenabbia. You will need to take the train from Malpensa to Milan centro train station and from there catch a train to Varenna Esino. From there you will need to take a taxi to the hotel that is just over an hour. Cost is about $130 one way.
You won’t find this tour anywhere else as this is an exclusive tour from InterlineTravel.com.
The tour includes 3 nts at the 4 star Grand Hotel Cadenabbia in Cadenabbia di Griante on Lake Como and 2 nights at the Hotel Monopol in Lucerne. Our trip will include buffet international buffet breakfast, daily.
- 1 welcome drink
- 1 – 3-course dinner in Como with choice menu and salad and water included.
- All tours as outlined below
- 24-hour emergency telephone number
Not included are – airfare, tips, hotel city taxes (to be paid directly at the hotel upon arrival), everything not mentioned under the services included.
Our amazing itinerary is:
- Oct. 25, 2022 – Arrival Day – Arrive into Milan (MXP) and transfer to your hotel in Cadenabbia. Our bus will depart at 12 Noon from the airport. Welcome Dinner in Como. Welcome 3-course dinner at a restaurant in Como, ¼ wine and ½ water pp incl.
- Oct. 26, 2022 – Lake Como with boat ride to Bellagio and Wine tasting – Today you will reach Bellagio by boat and along the way you will enjoy the splendid scenery and impressive villas from the water. Once you have arrived, you can stroll through the picturesque streets and enchanting harbour. Tourism has upheld traditions here with luxurious hotels and inviting cafés and restaurants on the lake. A wide selection of designer clothing, valuable silk from the local silk industry and jewellery are avail able for purchase in the elegant shops. On the way back to the hotel you will stop at a winery, where you will enjoy a tasting of local wines
- Oct. 27, 2022 – Lake Maggiore with boat ride & lunch on Isola die Pescatori – During this excursion you can admire blossoming gardens, magnificent buildings, elegant villas and subtropical vegetation. You will reach the famous Borromean Islands by private boat: Isola Bella, Isola dei Pescatori and Isola Madre. You will have lunch at a local restaurant in the picturesque fishing village with original dwellings, of Isola dei Pescatori. Afterwards you will have time to stroll through the famous health resort of Stresa with its elegant promenades and picturesque historic district.
- Oct. 28, 2022 – City tour in Como & transfer to Lucerne with Lunch on the way. Welcome dinner – 2-hour private walking tour in Como with English speaking licensed guide. Then private coach transfer from Como to Lucerne. Enjoy lunch at a restaurant along the way, with a 2 course menu, water incl. Upon our arrive in Lucerne enjoy a welcome 3-course dinner at a restaurant in Lucerne, ¼ wine and ½ water pp incl.
- Oct. 29, 2022 – Morning Walking Tour in Lucerne, Lunch and Cruise on the Lake – 2-hour private walking tour in Lucerne with English speaking licensed guide. Lunch at a local restaurant, with a 2 course menu, water incl. Then enjoy a scenic boat ride from Lucerne to Beckenried and return.
- Oct. 30, 2022 – Depart for Home – After breakfast transfer by coach to the Basel airport for your return flight home. Bus ride is just over an hour. So do not schedule a flight from Basel prior to 1pm.
Cost – This will vary based on how many people sign up. But here is the breakdown. Rates are per person based on double occupancy.
- 20 to 40 guests – $1,459
- Single supplement – add $399 – Limited to 6 single room, first book, first get. Waitlist after that.
We have a 20 person minimum to make the tour go.
Yes you can bring friends with you and parents and in-laws of employees can book into this also. We want to fill the group to 40+ to get the rate down. If we get an overwhelming response we will go to our operator and see about adding a 2nd or 3rd section if needed. Otherwise once we hit 40 we will have a waitlist in case of cancellations.
Deposit is $500pp at the time of booking.
Final Payment is due on Sept. 25. 2022.
No penalty if you cancel prior to July 1, 2022.
50% penalty if you cancel between July 2 and Sept. 24, 2022.
Full penalty if cancelled on or after Sept. 25, 2022.
If we are unable to operate the tour due to Covid restrictions. then everyone booked will get a full refund to their credit card they paid with.
We strongly suggest you take out travel insurance to cover you for cancellation or medical issues while on the trip. Ask our agent for that info or click here to purchase it.
To book, contact InterlineTravel.com at 800 766-2911 and any agent can take your info and payment. We need your full legal name to book and your billing address for your credit card. The charge will come from Dynamic Travel on your credit card bill.