This is our Exclusive Tour of Lake Como and surrounding towns in Italy!!
Imagine a week in Italy exploring Lake Como and the surrounding area in Italy. Fly into Milan and join our tour. The price of our tour includes our bus from the Milan Airport and return. If you don’t want to take our bus or miss it, it is about a 2 hour, 15 minute train ride from Milan Malpensa to Merone. You will need to take the train from Malpensa to Milan centro train station and from there catch a train to Merone. Cost is about $25 one way.
You won’t find this tour anywhere else as this is an exclusive tour from InterlineTravel.com.
The tour includes 7 nts at the 4 star Rural Resort Corazziera & Las Cada del Mulino in Merone. Our trip will include buffet international buffet breakfast, daily. Merone is a comune (municipality) in the Province of Como in the Italian region Lombardy, located about 35 kilometres (22 mi) north of Milan and about 13 kilometres (8 mi) southeast of Como.
- 1 welcome drink
- 1 x 4-course typical farewell dinner with 1/4 wine and water included.
- 6 – 3-course dinners with choice menu and salad and water included.
- All tours as outlined below
- 24-hour emergency telephone number
Not included are – airfare, tips, hotel city taxes (to be paid directly at the hotel upon arrival), everything not mentioned under the services included. Hotel city taxes are 1,50 Euro per person per night in Castellmmare and 6 Euro per person per night in Rome.
Our amazing itinerary is:
- Jul. 2, 2021 – Arrival Day – Arrive into Milan and catch our bus to our hotel in Merone and relax. Enjoy a welcome drink before evening dinner.
- Jul. 3, 2021 – Lake Como with boat ride to Bellagio and Wine tasting – Today you will reach Bellagio by boat and along the way you will enjoy the splendid scenery and impressive villas from the water. Once you have arrived, you can stroll through the picturesque streets and enchanting harbour. Tourism has upheld traditions here with luxurious hotels and inviting cafés and restaurants on the lake. A wide selection of designer clothing, valuable silk from the local silk industry and jewellery are avail able for purchase in the elegant shops. On the way back to the hotel you will stop at a winery, where you will enjoy a tasting of local wines
- Jul. 4, 2021 – Lake Maggiore with boat ride & lunch on Isola die Pescatori – During this excursion you can admire blossoming gardens, magnificent buildings, elegant villas and subtropical vegetation. You will reach the famous Borromean Islands by private boat: Isola Bella, Isola dei Pescatori and Isola Madre. You will have lunch at a local restaurant in the picturesque fishing village with original dwellings, of Isola dei Pescatori. Afterwards you will have time to stroll through the famous health resort of Stresa with its elegant promenades and picturesque historic district.
- Jul. 5, 2021 – Lake Iseo & Wine tasting in Franciacorta – About 1,700 people live on the forested Monte Isola, which with an area of 4.5 square kilometres and an approximately 600-m-high mountain is the biggest island on any European lake. Nine small villages, which are completely isolated, are located on Monte Isola. The island’s residents obtain their groceries by making trips to
the mainland by boat. Far removed from the hectic of everyday life, this island is a wonderful place for relaxation, with no noise or fumes from cars. Monte Isola is also attractive for hikers. The longest circuit trail is 9 km long. There are ferries from Sulzano to
Peschiera Maraglio and from Sale Marasino to Carzano. The island can also be reached from Iseo. Continue on to the Franciacorta wine region, famous for its high-quality sparkling wines and enjoy a delicious wine tasting.
- Jul. 6, 2021 – Lake Orta – Lake Orta is considered an insider tip, the smallest pre-Alpine lake. The picturesque hilly landscape, in which small villages are embedded, radiates peace and quiet and enchants with its Mediterranean flair. In the village of Orta, located on the shores of the lake, you will wind across the old market square and through the narrow, medieval alleyways and along the way see romantic, secluded gardens. You will reach the island of San Giulio by boat, there you can visit the oldest church of this region. In the interior you will find precious frescoes dating back to the Renaissance.
- Jul. 7, 2021 – Day at Leisure – OPTIONAL trip to Milan for shopping – This city numbers among the world‘s most attractive metropolises. During a certified city tour you will see the Gothic cathedral, decorated with thousands of statues and pinnacled towers, the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II arcaded passageway with elegant shops and historic cafes and the enormous Castello Sforzesco (from outsideentrance extra). And don’t forget: Milano is the capital of fashion. Be sure to leave enough time for a shopping!
- Jul. 8, 2021 – Lake Lugano – The Italian-speaking Swiss city of Lugano combines Mediterranean features with the iconic elements Switzerland is known for. In Lugano visitors can sip espresso at cafés in the sunny squares facing the snowy Alps. Sub-tropical flowers and citrus trees bloom on its lakeshore promenades. The “Monte Carlo of Switzerland” offers chic shopping streets, arcaded walkways and delicious cuisine at its fabulous restaurants.
- Jul. 8, 2021 – Depart for Home – After breakfast transfer by coach to the Milan airport for your return flight home.
Cost – This will vary based on how many people sign up. But here is the breakdown. Rates are per person based on double occupancy.
- 20 to 29 guests – $1,279
- 30 to 39 guests – $1,149
- 40 or more guests – $1,099
- Single supplement – add $299 – Limited to 6 single room, first book, first get. Waitlist after that.
We have a 20 person minimum to make the tour go. If you sign up at the higher price and we get more people, you will end up paying what the final price for the tour ends up. For example, you sign up when we only have 20 people signed up, the cost is $1.279pp. But if we end up with over 40 going the price drops to $1,099pp and that would be the final price you would pay, not the $1,279pp.
Yes you can bring friends with you and parents and in-laws of employees can book into this also. We want to fill the group to 40+ to get the rate down. If we get an overwhelming response we will go to our operator and see about adding a 2nd or 3rd section if needed. Otherwise once we hit 40 we will have a waitlist in case of cancellations.
Deposit is $500pp at the time of booking.
Final Payment is due on Jun. 1. 2021.
No penalty if you cancel prior to Jun. 1. 2021. If Italy stays closed and we are unable to operate the tour, everyone booked will get a full refund to their credit card they paid with.
Full penalty if cancelled on or after Jun. 2. 2021.
We strongly suggest you take out travel insurance to cover you for cancellation or medical issues while on the trip. Ask our agent for that info or click here to purchase it.
To book, contact InterlineTravel.com at 800 766-2911 and any agent can take your info and payment. We need your full legal name to book and your billing address for your credit card. The charge will come from Dynamic Travel on your credit card bill.