This is our Exclusive Christmas Tour of Northern Italy!!
Imagine a week in Italy exploring great local Christmas Markets along with some wine tasting and cooking classes!
You won’t find this tour anywhere else as this is an exclusive tour from InterlineTravel.com.
The tour includes 2 nts at the 3 star at at HOTEL MASTINO ***, in Verona, 4 Nts at the 4 star GRAND HOTEL RIVA **** in Riva del Garda and 1 nt back at the at the 3 star HOTEL MASTINO ***, in Verona.
- 3 x BB with breakfast buffet and baggage assistance at check-in/out in Verona
- 4 x nights in Riva del Garda with a breakfast buffet in Riva del Garda along with
1 x welcome drink
1 x 4-course dinners with fixed menu upon arrival (drinks extra)
2 x 4-course dinners with menu choice (drinks extra)
1 x 4-course traditional Trentino dinner (drinks extra)
Salad buffet during the dinners
Baggage assistance at hotel at check in/out
- drinks always extra
Not included are – airfare, tips, hotel city taxes, everything not mentioned under the services included
Tourist city tax at a 3* hotel in Verona € 2,50 per person per night
Tourist city tax at a 4* hotel in Riva del Garda € 2,50 per person per night
Our amazing itinerary is:
- Dec. 15, 2022 – Arrival in Verona and transfer to your hotel – Upon arrival at the airport, transfer to your hotel on your own.
- Dec. 16, 2022 – Guided tour in Verona with visit to the Arena. Christmas cooking class in Verona – Tour the city of Verona and its Christmas markets with a local, licensed guide and you will see the Arena inside. In the afternoon, try your hand at making a traditional Christmas meal…and enjoy the fruits of your labor for dinner. The private bus will take you back to the hotel in the evening.
- Dec. 17, 2022 – Visit to an olive mill & museum for tasting. Lunch and wine tasting in Valpolicella. Transfer to hotel in Riva del Garda – Take a private bus from the hotel in Verona to the countryside. You will stop at an olive mill and museum for a tasting and tour. If the olives are ready, you can even see them getting pressed. We continue on to a restaurant near the lake for a 3-course lunch and after lunch you will try the fabulous Valpolicella wine at a winery.
In the late afternoon arrive at your lovely hotel in the center of Riva del Garda, right at the lake front, where a welcome drink and dinner await you
- Dec. 18, 2022 – Christmas markets in Medieval villages – The private bus will take you to two very small and very special places – Rango and Canale – so you can see not only the historic area in which the Christmas markets are held, but also the local art and craftwork being sold by the artisans who come together there each year.
The event is not commercial, but the word is getting out: every year draws more and more numbers to the unique event. The village of Canale, with its maze of winding little feudal streets, has even won national awards for being one of the best-preserved and most charming Medieval towns in Italy. The opportunity to partake in this much-loved market could not be complete without trying the local delicacy of carne salada, a salt-cured meat served as a sandwich. In the evening, dinner will be served at the hotel.
- Dec. 19, 2022 – Christmas markets in Bolzano & Spumante wine tasting – Bundle up! You are heading to the Alps! In the northern part of the region, where German is spoken and the Christmas atmosphere fills the wintery air, the city of Bolzano hosts one of the biggest Christmas markets in Italy. The private bus will drop you in the center so you can enjoy a walking tour before having some time to wander the lovely narrow streets for some shopping and stopping at the various sites and cafés for a hot cider or mulled wine. After the market head to the Trento area for a spumante wine tasting. A special Trentino style farewell dinner will be served at the hotel.
- Dec. 20, 2022 – Cooking class and grappa tasting –During the cooking class you will learn how to make traditional, Dolomite mountain food – but with modern flare. Enjoy the lunch you make before heading to a grappa tasting at one of the local favorite distilleries for high-quality spirits – in the late afternoon. The private bus will take you back to the hotel for dinner.
- Dec. 21, 2022 – Morning at Leisure and transfer to Verona – Enjoy a free morning in the lakeside area your hotel is located in. You can do some last- minute Christmas and souvenir shopping or sip some pipping hot coffee in one of the many cafés scattered throughout the town. In the afternoon the private bus will take you to the hotel in Verona. Savor the farewell dinner at a local restaurant in Verona your last night in Italy
- Dec, 22, 2022 – Depart for Home – After breakfast transfer by coach to the airport for your return flight home. Bus will depart the hotel around 8:30am.
Cost – This will vary based on how many people sign up. But here is the breakdown. Rates are per person based on double occupancy.
- 20 to 24 guests – $1,199
- 25 to 29 guests – $1,139
- 30 to 34 guests – $1,099
- 35 to 39 guests – $1,069
- 40 to 44 guests – $1,039
- Single supplement – add $299 – Limited to 5 single room, first book, first get. Waitlist after that.
We have a 20 person minimum to make the tour go. If you sign up at the higher price and we get more people, you will end up paying what the final price for the tour ends up. For example, you sign up when we only have 20 people signed up, the cost is $1.199pp. But if we end up with over 40 going the price drops to $1,039pp and that would be the final price you would pay, not the $1,199pp.
Yes you can bring friends with you and parents and in-laws of employees can book into this also. We want to fill the group to 40+ to get the rate down. If we get an overwhelming response we will go to our operator and see about adding a 2nd or 3rd section if needed. Otherwise once we hit 44 we will have a waitlist in case of cancellations.
Deposit is $500pp at the time of booking.
Final Payment is due on Sept. 10, 2022.
No penalty if you cancel prior to Sept. 5, 2022.
Full penalty if cancelled on or after Sept. 5, 2022.
We strongly suggest you take out travel insurance to cover you for cancellation or medical issues while on the trip. Ask our agent for that info or click here to purchase it.
To book, contact InterlineTravel.com at 800 766-2911 and any agent can take your info and payment. We need your full legal name to book and your billing address for your credit card. The charge will come from Dynamic Travel on your credit card bill.