This is our exclusive Portugal Food and Wine Tour. This tour is now closed out.
Imagine a week exploring Portugal experiencing the food and wine of the country and much more!
You won’t find this tour anywhere else as this is an exclusive tour from InterlineTravel.com.
- 3 Nts at the 4 star BessaHotel Liberdade in Lisbon with breakfast daily.
- 2 Nts at the 4 star Santa Maria Fatima Hotel in Fatima with breakfast daily.
- 2 Nts at the 4 star Mercure Porto Centro in Porto with breakfast daily.
- Admissions to museums listed below.
- Meals as listed below.
- Local guide the entire time
- Transportation each day as outlined below.
Not included are – Entrances, services and local guides except as mentioned and porterage. Gratuities for coach drivers are not included in the tour price. Suggested gratuity for a touring coach driver is €2-4 per person per day.
The form of catering in the hotel and other services may differ from our offer/confirmation due to Covid-19 regulations. Changes in the access and visiting regulations for historical sites and museums , for example, are possible based on the current ordinances in force.
Our amazing itinerary is:
- Sept. 28, 2024 – Arrival in Lisbon airport and transfer to hotel. Welcome aperitif and dinner – Upon arrival at the airport, transfer by coach to your hotel. Our bus will depart the Lisbon airport at 1pm for the 45 minute ride to the hotel. This afternoon, enjoy a tour of Lisbon and get better acquainted with the city. In the evening, discover the local cuisine and traditional music with a dinner in a local restaurant accompanied by a Fado performance.
- Sept. 29, 2024 – National Tile Museum and Tile painting workshop also with admission to Meeu de Fado – You’ll meet with the group before delving into a full day tour of Lisbon. On a visit to the Tile Painting Museum, you’ll have the opportunity to paint your own tiles and, in the afternoon, visit an interactive museum to see, hear and feel Fado. Here you will explore their exhibition on traditional fado, with audiovisual displays & archives, plus a cafe with concerts. Return to hotel and explore local restaurants on your own.
- Sept. 30, 2024 – Exploring Sintra – Explore Sintra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, with a guided tour from Lisbon. Wander the romantic and picturesque villages of the region, visiting the Gincho Dunes, Pena Park and
Palace, and the Park and Palace of Monserrate. There will be time at leisure to taste local delicacies, stop at the beach, shop in boutiques, and more. Sintra is located within the cooling hills of the Sierra de Sintra. Hidden among the majestic pine forest, you will discover whimsical palaces, extravagant villas and the ruins of a 10th-century Moorish castle. Sintra is regarded as the finest day trip of the Lisbon region. You will tour Pena Park and Palace. A visit to the Palacio da Pena will take at least two and half hours and could be much longer. The staterooms and interior of the palace take 40 minutes to fully appreciate, while the terraces need another 30 minutes. In the afternoon you will have admission to Park and Palace of Monserrate. A self-guided tour of the palace and gardens will take a minimum two hours. That evening you return to your hotel in Lisbon.
- Oct. 1, 2024 – Fatima with stops in Óbidos and Nazaré – After departing Lisbon and on your way to Fatima, pass through Óbidos, a colorful and romantic little village with winding streets and well-preserved castle wall, and enjoy a Sour Cherry Liqueur tour and tasting, afterwards visit the fishing village of Nazaré, don’t miss the Cliffs Viewpoint for an overwhelming sight of the Atlantic ocean before time at leisure for lunch on own. End the day with arrival at the Pilgrim Town of Fatima, with its Sanctuary one of the most important landmarks in the Marian worship and the Catholic faith. After you check in to your hotel (the 4 star Aurea Fatima Hotel Congress and Spa) enjoy dinner at the hotel with the group.
- Oct. 2, 2024 – Travel to Tomar, stops to view Pegões Aqueduct and Castle of Tomar – Journey to Tomar where you’ll visit the World Heritage-listed Convent of Christ and the 15th-century synagogue. Enjoying time at leisure and don’t miss the opportunity to try some of the local pastries.
- Oct. 3, 2024 – Travel to Porto, with stop in Coimbra for time at leisure and visits – Check out of the hotel and we head to Porto. On the way we stop in Coimbra and see a Portugal Miniature Village (Portugal dos Pequenitos) where you will see the history and monuments of Portugal. Check into your room at the 4 star Mercure Porto Centro located in central Porto. That evening you are free to explore the local restaurants and nightlight in Porto.
- Oct. 4, 2024 – Porto – Tour Porto with an expert local guide, where you’ll tick off some important landmarks including the Clerigos Tower, Aliados Avenue, the cCathedral and the Ribeira district. Visit one of famous Port wine cellars and enjoy an indulgent Port tasting and afterwards enjoy a farewell dinner outlooking the Douro river. Dinner includes a three course meal, water, taxes, and all gratuities/services charges.
- Oct. 5, 2024 – Depart for Home – After breakfast transfer by coach to the Porto airport for your return flight home with a head full of memories and new friends. Our bus will depart at 8:30am for the 30 minute ride to the Porto airport.
Cost – This will vary based on how many people sign up. But here is the breakdown. Rates are per person based on double occupancy.
We offer two prices on this tour, one for the public and one for interliners. Interliners for this tour are airline employee or spouse, airline retiree or spouse, parent or parent-in-law of the airline employee and anyone traveling with them.
For the public, the price is
- 15 to 19 guests – $2,899pp
- 20 to 24 guests – $2,659pp
- 25 to 30 guests – $2,499pp
- 30 to 34 guests – $2,329pp
- 35 to 39 guests – $2,239pp
- 40 to 45 guests – $2,169pp
- Single supplement – add $1,299 – Limited to 4 single room, first book, first get. Waitlist after that.
Our exclusive price for interliners is below – (you need to be a member of our website and logged in to see the pricing.
[Content protected for Members of InterlineTravel.com only, Sign up and join today! No Charge!]
We have a 15 person minimum to make the tour go. If you sign up at the higher price and we get more people, you will end up paying what the final price for the tour ends up. For example, you sign up when we only have 20 people signed up, the cost is the higher price shown. But if we end up with over 30 or more going the price drops and that price based on how many are booked would be the final price you would pay.
Yes you can bring friends with you and parents and in-laws of employees can book into this also and go at the same rate as you do as the interliner. We want to fill the group to 30+ to get the rate down. If we get an overwhelming response we will go to our operator and see about adding a 2nd or 3rd section if needed. Otherwise once we hit 40 we will have a waitlist in case of cancellations.
Deposit is $500pp at the time of booking.
Final Payment is due on Jun. 15, 2024.
No penalty if you cancel prior to or on Jun. 15, 2024.
Full penalty if cancelled after Jun. 15, 2024.
We strongly suggest you take out travel insurance to cover you for cancellation or medical issues while on the trip. Ask our agent for that info or click here to purchase it.
If we are unable to operate the tour due to Covid restrictions. then everyone booked will get a full refund to their credit card they paid with.
To book, contact InterlineTravel.com at 800 766-2911 and any agent can take your info and payment. We need your full legal name to book and your billing address for your credit card. The charge will come from Dynamic Travel on your credit card bill.