Uniworld River Cruises has opened up almost 30 departures for the spring of 2019 at up to 60% off of their published fares.
Sail for 7 to 10 nights in Italy, Portugal, Eastern Europe, the Danube, the Rhine or Mosel and between Amsterdam and Basel. Rates from $1,440pp!!
Space is limited on each sailing so the earlier you book the better your chances of getting in on these fantastic savings.
As usual you also AVOID ANY BOOKING FEES when you book with InterlineTravel.com
To book your Uniworld River Cruise just call InterlineTravel.com at 800 766-2911
You need to be registered and logged in as a member to see this page. If you are not yet a member click here and follow the directions to register on our site.
So what makes Uniworld River Cruise rates such as incredible bargain? Well you get so much more on a Uniworld River Cruise. Things like:
- Impeccable service with a larger onboard staff than any other river cruise line.
- Intimate and beautifully designed ships carrying an average of just 130 guests
- All gratuities are included onboard and onshore
- All-scheduled airport transfers
- Elegant and well-appointed Riverview staterooms and suites
- In-suite butler service (Uniworld ships in Europe except Russia and Portugal in 2016)
- All dining onboard and unlimited beverages (including many premium spirits such as Grey Goose, Crown Royal, and Glenfiddich)
- A wide choice of personalized excursions led by English-speaking local experts
- A number of exclusive excursions offered only by Uniworld
- Well-equipped onboard fitness center
- Onboard exercise & wellness classes (with certified onboard wellness instructors in Europe)
- Bicycles and nordic walking sticks for onshore use
- Ship-wide Internet and wi-fi access
- Onboard entertainment and Signature lectures
For more info on what to expect of your Uniworld River Cruise Vacation, check out the video below!