There are a number of closed Facebook groups to help you with your nonrev and interline travels.
All of these groups have one rule. You have to show you are an airline employee in your Facebook profile where the administrators can see. If not you most likely will be rejected. If you are rejected then you need to message one of the admins with proof of your nonrev status like a picture of your airline ID.
The airline specific groups also have the requirement that you must be with the airline of that group. So as an example you need to show you are with United Airlines or retired from United Airlines to get into the United NonRev Travel Group.
Otherwise take note of each group and the niche it is designed to serve. Join the ones of interest to you and that you qualify for.
The numbers of members was accurate as of Apr. 14, 2020.
General NonRev Groups and Topics
- Non Rev Loads – 105,535 members – Airline members from all of the world helping each other with load info on their airline.
- Non Rev Rentals and Business – 24,157 members – For nonrev members who are owners of vacation Rentals and businesses and offer a discount to their fellow interliners.
- Non Rev Retirees – 5,951 members – Where non rev retirees from various airlines exchange information and help each other with nonrev travel. Active employees within 6 months of retirement are also welcomed to join.
- NonRev Travel News – 13,161 members – Focused on links to travel news for nonrev travelers. Cruise news, Airline news, Tourism news and other news of interest to interliners. Also go to NonRevTravelNews.com – Where you can see even more news and sign up for a free weekly email with all of the links to travel stories of value to interliners.
- Non-Rev Trips and Tips – 46,452 members. Airline members from all over the world helping answer each others questions on nonrev travel.
Airline Niche Groups – Specific groups to address specific needs.
- Airline Employee Travel Bloggers – 1,852 members – For nonrev’s who have a travel blog or want to start one.
- NonRev Host Exchange – 4,612 members – A Facebook nonrev version of Air BnB. Members willing to host you on an overnight trip and in return you host other nonrevs in your home.
- NonRev Overnights – 10.093 members – The group to exchange what to see, do and where to eat on your overnight.
- NonRev Rainbow Travel – 675 members – For LGBT nonrev’s.
- NonRev Real Estate Agents – 185 members – The ONLY group on Facebook where nonrev employees who are real estate agents can exchange leads and help each other serve airline employees with their real estate needs.
- NonRev Single Parents – 237 members – For single parents who are airline employees to talk about issues unique to being a single parent and an airline employee.
- NonRev Skiers & Snowboarders – 400 members – For nonrev’s who love to ski and snowboard.
- NonRev Spouses – 361 members – The ONLY group on Facebook where spouses of employees can join. To get in, the employee needs to join and then add the spouse. Then the employee can leave the group.
- NonRev Travel Buddies – 13,895 members – If you are looking for a travel companion, then this is the group you want to join.
- NonRev Travel Photog’s – 584 members – For nonrev’s with a passion for photography.
- NonRev Travel Warnings – 13,134 members – A place to report an incidents at a resort, destination or cruise ship where you were in fear. Also links to new stories dealing with travel warnings from legit news stories.
- Parents of Airline Employees – 956 members – The ONLY group on Facebook where parents of airline employees can join and get their nonrev questions answered and help each other with their nonrev travels. To get in, the employee needs to join and then add the spouse. Then the employee can leave the group.
Airline Specific Groups – You need to be an active or retired employee to join these groups. If you are with a regional for that airline you may join that group also, example Envoy or Piedmont employees can join AA NonRev. Retirees of airlines who are now part of another airline may join that group, example, TWA retirees can join AA NonRev and AA Retirees.
- AC Non Rev Travel – 3,764 members – For active and retired employees of Air Canada.
- Alaska Air NonRev – 4,717 members – For active and retired employees of Alaska Airlines.
- AA NonRev – 34,176 members – For active and retired employees of the New America Airlines.
- AA Retirees – 11,648 members – For retired employees of the New American Airlines and active employees within 6 months of retirement.
- B6 Nonrev – 1,146 members – For active and retired employees of jetBlue Airlines.
- Delta Air Lines Retirees – 9,731 members – For retired employees of Delta Air lines and active employees within 6 months of retirement.
- FedEx NonRev – 1,070 members – For active and retired employees of FedEx.
- Northwest Airlines (NWA) Employees – Red Tail Forever – 8,616 members – For former and retired employees of Northwest Airlines.
- Southwest Airlines Retirees – 2,509 members – For retired employees of Southwest Employees and active employees within 6 months of retirement.
- Spirit NonRev Travel – 484 members – For active and retired employees of Spirit Airlines.
- Travel NATCA – 392 members – For Air Traffic Controllers who are members of NATCA.
- United NonRev Travel – 16,386 members – For active and retired employees of United Airlines.
- WJetters Non Rev Travel – 1,316 members – For active and retired employees of West Jet Airlines.
Airline News Groups – These groups are where you find news stories and press releases related to that airline only. The groups are only for the employees, retirees and spouses of the airline for that group. (regional carriers may join the mainline they are connected with such as Envoy may join the AA news group.
- Air Canada Newsline – 44 members
- Alaska Air Newsline – 176 members
- Allegiant Air Newslines – 6 members
AA Newsline – 5,246 members
Delta Newlines – 1,427 members
Frontier Airlines Newsline – 5 members
Hawaiian Airlines Newsline – 4 members
Jetblue Newlines – 45 members
Southwest Newsline – 246 members
Spirit Airlines Newsline – 9 members
Westjet Newsline – 5 members
Airline Travel Clubs – Travel groups with group trip departures for members. Most are for retirees of airlines. One is for parents of airline employees.
- Air Canada Retiree Travel Club – 837
- AA Retiree Travel Club – 3,302 members
- AA Travel Club – 1,608 members
- Alaska Air Retiree Travel Club – 263 members
- Braniff Travel Club – 65 members
- Delta Retiree Travel Club – 5,157 members
- Delta Travel Club – 630 members –
- Southwest Retiree Travel Club – 329 member
- Southwest Travel Club – 347 members
- UA Travel Club – 252 members
- United Retiree Travel Club – 2,128 members
- NonRev Parents Travel Club – 523 members
- NonRev Retiree Travel Club – (For any airline retiree) – 3,087 members
- NonRev Travel Club – 5,634 members – For active employees, especially those 50+ –
Airline Focused Facebook Groups with Websites – Like the Facebook pages to keep up with specials and exclusive offers.
- AirlineEmployeeShop – The Facebook page for the online store for airline employees with logo items, toys, models and more. You can visit the website at AirlineEmployeeShop.com and shop and have items delivered right to your home.
- NonRevTraveler.com – posting stories related to nonrev travel from various news sources.
- Interline Travel – InterlineTravel.com – Same rates as other interline agencies BUT no booking fees. Visit the website at InterlineTravel.com, register for access and sign up for the emails.