This is our exclusive tour to Paris and the reopening of the Notre-Dame Cathedral in Dec. 2024.
Spend 5 days and 4 nights touring the Christmas Markets of Paris and see the grand reopening of the Notre-Dame Cathedral, a once in a lifetime experience.
The grand reopening of the legendary Notre-Dame Cathedral is set for Sunday, Dec. 8, 2024. Dignitaries from around the world including the Pope are expected to attend. If for some reason the reopening is delayed due to construction, there are several Christmas Markets to enjoy and all of Paris is covered in Christmas lights for you to enjoy. But with the plans being put into place and the dignitaries coming there is a lot of pressure on those rebuilding the Cathedral to meet the Dec. 8th deadline, which the authorities in Paris are confident they will make.
The authorities in Paris have not announced their plans for the reopening of Notre-Dame we expect fireworks, choirs and lots of speeches. We do know finding a hotel for groups in Paris this weekend are hard and we are pleased to say we secured rooms at the 4 star Novotel Paris Centre Eiffel Tower.
This hotel is in the very heart of Paris, just a 10-minute walk from the Eiffel Tower and right next to the Beaugrenelle shopping centre. If you miss our bus the best way to get from Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) to Novotel Paris Centre Tour Eiffel is to train which takes 1h 15m and costs €13 – €16. You can also take the trains back to the airport if our bus departure time on the return does not work for you.
You won’t find this tour anywhere else as this is an exclusive tour from InterlineTravel.com.
In addition the following is included:
- Private door to door pick up & drop off services.
- All private transfer and transportation
- Accommodation with daily breakfast
- Experienced English speaking guide
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
- 1h Commented Seine River cruise
- Fragonard’s Olfactory Workshop (20 minutes for the animation and 45 minutes for the guided tour of Fragonard Perfume Museum) (min 20 pax – max 30 pax). If the group is bigger, it will be split into 2 or 3 small groups
- Walking tour the Cathedral of Notre-Dame de Paris area/Latin Quarter
- All sightseeing tickets
- Hotel taxes – Rates include current VAT (20%). Rates are subject to availability upon confirmation and are not valid
in case of bank holidays, congresses and all type of events.
- All current taxes are included in this offer (VAT, city permits, road taxes, visitor taxes, fuel charges and any other applicable charges). Should hotels and/or governmental or regulatory bodies impose further charges of any kind on current taxes, then we will be obliged to adjust the rates accordingly.
Not included are:
- Optional services as shown below
- Drinks during the whole stay
- Carrying of luggage unless otherwise specified
- Extras, tips and personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Any services not indicated
Tourist tax, city taxes, entries and parking fees are based on actual rates and may be subject to variations. In case of increase, we will inform you asap and invoice you accordingly.
The form of catering in the hotel and other services may differ from our offer/confirmation due to Covid-19 regulations. Changes in the access and visiting regulations for historical sites and museums , for example, are possible based on the current ordinances in force.
Our amazing itinerary is:
- Dec. 6, 2024 – Arrival in Paris – Arrival in Paris/ Meet and Greet by your local guide at CDG Airport and transfer with your private coach to Paris city center. Our bus will leave CDG airport at Noon. Depending on the hour of your arrival, lunch at your leisure and Paris panoramic tour by coach (1h30-2h). Check in at your hotel (in general check in around 3 p.m/4 p.m). Rest of evening at leisure. (Suggestions: Christmas market)
- Dec. 7, 2024 – Saint Ouen flea market & Fragonard perfume museum – After breakfast, departure with local guide and private coach to the Saint Ouen flea market. The Saint-Ouen Flea Market, also known as the Paris-Saint-Ouen Flea Market, is one of the world’s largest and most famous flea markets. It is located in the Saint-Ouen district, north of Paris. The market is divided into several sectors, each with its own character and specialties. Among the most well known are the Vernaison Market, Malik Market, Biron Market, and Dauphine Market. The market has a lively and eclectic atmosphere, attracting visitors from around the world. It is an ideal place for bargain hunters, collectors, and enthusiasts of unique items.
Lunch at your leisure.
In the afternoon, stop at Fragonard Perfume Museum. Fragonard’s Olfactory Workshop: “Flower of the Year” animation. Each year a new flower is celebrated at Fragonard; we offer you to unveil the history, the origin, the culture of this very special flower and the way it is used in perfumery. A moment of sensory and olfactory memory development with the explanation of the olfactory pyramid, the recognition of 3 blended compositions that enter into the Flower of the year eau de toilette. At the end of the workshop, you are able to create and customize, following the advices of our teacher, your own Eau de Toilette (12 ml bottle spray). Depending on the time of visit. Free time at the Galeries Lafayette in order to check the Christmas decoration. Transfer back to your hotel by 5PM.
Rest of the evening at leisure
- Dec. 8, 2024 – Reopening of the Notre-Dame Cathedral – After breakfast at the hotel, departure with local guide and private coach in the area of Notre-Dame de Paris. (special note ! at the moment the agenda/program of the event is not ready).
Free time on your own for lunch.
- Dec. 9, 2024 – The Cathedral of Notre-Dame de Paris area & Latin quarter** – After breakfast, departure with local guide and private coach for the walking tour of the Cathedral of Notre-Dame de Paris & Latin quarter. The Cathedral of Notre-Dame de Paris, often simply referred to as Notre-Dame, is one of the most famous and iconic landmarks in Paris. Notre-Dame de Paris is a Catholic cathedral and has played a central role in French religious and cultural history. It has been the site of numerous significant events, including royal weddings and the coronation of Napoleon Bonaparte. The cathedral is adorned with a wealth of sculptures, depicting biblical stories, saints, and other religious motifs. The interior features beautiful stained-glass windows, including the famous Rose Window. Notre-Dame de Paris is not only a religious site but also a symbol of French culture and history. It attracts millions of visitors annually who come to admire its architecture and experience its cultural and historical significance.
The Latin Quarter, known as “Quartier Latin” in French, is a historic and vibrant neighborhood located on the left bank of the Seine River in the heart of Paris. The Latin Quarter has a rich history dating back to the Middle Ages. It earned its name because Latin was the language spoken by the students and scholars who attended the nearby Sorbonne University, one of the oldest universities in Europe. The area has a strong literary and cultural tradition. It was a gathering place for writers and artists during the 20th century, and it continues to be a hub for bookshops, libraries, and publishing houses.
Free time on your own for lunch in the area.
In the afternoon, enjoy 1h commented Seine River Cruise. The Seine River flows through the heart of Paris, offering stunning views of some of the city’s most famous landmarks, including the Eiffel Tower, Notre-Dame Cathedral, Louvre Museum, Musée d’Orsay, and many picturesque bridges.
Rest of the day at leisure (shopping, Christmas market, sightseeing…)
- Dec. 10, 2024 – Paris – Departure for home – After breakfast transfer by coach to Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) for your return flight home with a head full of memories. Our bus will leave the hotel at 6am for the one hour drive to the airport.
Cost – This will vary based on how many people sign up. But here is the breakdown. Rates are per person based on double occupancy.
We offer two prices on this tour, one for the public and one for interliners. Interliners for this tour are airline employee or spouse, airline retiree or spouse, parent or parent-in-law of the airline employee and anyone traveling with them.
For the public, the price is
- 25 to 29 guests – $1,399pp
- 30 to 34 guests – $1,269pp
- 35 to 39 guests – $1,209pp
- 40 to 44 guests – $1,179pp
- 45 to 50 guests – $1,139pp
- Single supplement – add $809 – Limited to 6 single room, first book, first get. Waitlist after that.
Our exclusive price for interliners is below – (you need to be a member of our website and logged in to see the pricing.
[Content protected for Members of InterlineTravel.com only, Sign up and join today! No Charge!]
We have a 25 person minimum to make the tour go. If you sign up at the higher price and we get more people, you will end up paying what the final price for the tour ends up. For example, you sign up when we only have 20 people signed up, the cost is the higher price shown. For example if we end up with over 35 or more going the price drops and that price based on how many are booked would be the final price you would pay.
Yes you can bring friends with you and parents and in-laws of employees can book into this also and go at the same rate as you do as the interliner. We want to fill the group to 49 to get the rate down. If we get an overwhelming response we will go to our operator and see about adding a 2nd or 3rd date. Otherwise once we hit 40 we will have a waitlist in case of cancellations.
Deposit is $500pp at the time of booking, if we still have space left.
Final Payment is due on Aug. 20, 2024.
No penalty if you cancel prior to or on Aug. 20, 2024.
50% penalty if cancelled after Aug. 20, 2024 and before Sept. 14, 2024
80% penalty is cancelled after Sept. 15, 2024 and before Oct. 20, 2024
Full penalty if cancelled after Oct. 20, 2024.
We strongly suggest you take out travel insurance to cover you for cancellation or medical issues while on the trip. Ask our agent for that info or click here to purchase it.
If we are unable to operate the tour due to Covid restrictions. then everyone booked will get a full refund to their credit card they paid with.
To book, contact InterlineTravel.com at 800 766-2911 and any agent can take your info and payment. We need your full legal name to book and your billing address for your credit card. The charge will come from Dynamic Travel on your credit card bill.