This is our exclusive tour to Spain. Imagine a week exploring Spain. We explore Madrid,Sevilla, Granada and Toledo. Enjoy Tapas tasting, Flamenco show and more. The pairs perfect as a trip following our tour to Portugal which ends on Oct. 17th.
You won’t find this tour anywhere else as this is an exclusive tour from InterlineTravel.com.
- 2 nights at 4* Hotel Chamartin The One****, in Madrid with breakfast buffet daily
- 2 nights at 4* Hotel Hesperia****, in Sevilla with breakfast buffet daily
- 2 nights at 4* Senator Granada Spa Hotel****, in Granada with breakfast buffet daily
- 1 night at 4* Hotel Eurostars Toledo****, in Toledo with breakfast buffet
- Admissions to museums listed below.
- Meals as listed below.
- Local guide the entire time
- Transportation each day as outlined below.
Not included are – Entrances, services and local guides except as mentioned and porterage. Gratuities for coach drivers are not included in the tour price. Suggested gratuity for a touring coach driver is €2-4 per person per day.
The form of catering in the hotel and other services may differ from our offer/confirmation due to Covid-19 regulations. Changes in the access and visiting regulations for historical sites and museums , for example, are possible based on the current ordinances in force.
Our amazing itinerary is:
- Oct.18, 2024 – Arrival in Madrid airport and transfer to hotel – Arrival at Madrid airport and transfer to the hotel where you will stay for 2 nights. Dinner on your own tonight.
Oct. 19, 2024 – Guided tour in Madrid and Afternoon Tapas tour – With your tour guide you will get to know the center of Madrid with the Gran Via, the Plaza del Sol, the Plaza de Espana and the Palacio Real (no entrance fee). Today you will see the Bernabéu Stadium on a panoramic bus tour, as well as the Prado Museum and the Gran Via. In the evening, a tapas tour with 3 tapas and 3 drinks included.
- Oct. 20, 2024 – Transfer to Sevilla by train. Evening Flamenco show – After breakfast check out of the hotel. Travel by high speed train from Madrid to Seville. Upon arrival, the bus will be waiting to take you to your hotel for 2 nights. In the evening you’ll be enchanted by a flamenco show (with drink) around 6:00 pm.
- Oct. 21, 2024 – Guided tour in Sevilla and Afternoon at Leisure – Your city guide today will show you Seville with the Plaza de Espana, the Jewish Ghetto, the Mezquita and the Cathedral with its bell tower called Giralda (entrance fee not included). Optionally, you can take an afternoon cruise on the Guadalquivir Rivers for about 26Euro.
- Oct. 22, 2024 – Excursion to Cordoba and transfer to Granada – Today, drive from Seville to Cordoba, where you will already be expected by your guide, who will show you, among other things, the Mezquita – Cathedral (entrance fee included). In the afternoon you will go to Alcalà Oliva, an interactive museum that you will visit. Walking among the olive
trees, you will also enjoy the typical products.
- Oct. 23, 2024 – Guided tour in Granada and visit of Alhambra – On a half-day excursion to the city castle on Sabikah Hill in Granada, Andalusia, you will get to know the Moorishstyle World Heritage Site. (Entrance fee included). In the afternoon you will have free time to stroll through the famous Albaycin and Sacromonte neighborhoods.
- Oct. 24, 2024 – Transfer to Toledo with stop for a typical Lunch. Guided tour in Toledo – From Granada you will drive to Toledo today. On the way you will have a typical lunch with local dishes. Once in Toledo, you will have a tour of the city, one of the three historic metropolises surrounding Madrid.
- Oct. 25, 2024 – Depart for Home – After breakfast transfer by coach to the Porto airport for your return flight home with a head full of memories and new friends. Our bus will depart at 7:00am for the 75 minute ride to the Madrid airport.
Cost – This will vary based on how many people sign up. But here is the breakdown. Rates are per person based on double occupancy.
We offer two prices on this tour, one for the public and one for interliners. Interliners for this tour are airline employee or spouse, airline retiree or spouse, parent or parent-in-law of the airline employee and anyone traveling with them.
For the public, the price is
- 15 to 19 guests – $2,299pp
- 20 to 24 guests – $2,109pp
- 25 to 30 guests – $1,969pp
- Single supplement – add $999 – Limited to 6 single room, first book, first get. Waitlist after that.
Our exclusive price for interliners is below – (you need to be a member of our website and logged in to see the pricing.
[Content protected for Members of InterlineTravel.com only, Sign up and join today! No Charge!]
We have a 15 person minimum to make the tour go. If you sign up at the higher price and we get more people, you will end up paying what the final price for the tour ends up. For example, you sign up when we only have 20 people signed up, the cost is the higher price shown. But if we end up with over 30 or more going the price drops and that price based on how many are booked would be the final price you would pay.
Yes you can bring friends with you and parents and in-laws of employees can book into this also and go at the same rate as you do as the interliner. We want to fill the group to 30+ to get the rate down. If we get an overwhelming response we will go to our operator and see about adding a 2nd or 3rd section if needed. Otherwise once we hit 40 we will have a waitlist in case of cancellations.
Deposit is $500pp at the time of booking.
Final Payment is due on Jul. 12, 2024.
No penalty if you cancel prior to or on Jul. 12, 2024.
Full penalty if cancelled after Jul. 12, 2024.
We strongly suggest you take out travel insurance to cover you for cancellation or medical issues while on the trip. Ask our agent for that info or click here to purchase it.
If we are unable to operate the tour due to Covid restrictions. then everyone booked will get a full refund to their credit card they paid with.
To book, contact InterlineTravel.com at 800 766-2911 and any agent can take your info and payment. We need your full legal name to book and your billing address for your credit card. The charge will come from Dynamic Travel on your credit card bill.