This is our exclusive tour to Venice, Slovenia & Croatia.
Imagine a week exploring Venice, Slovenia & Croatia with breakfast daily and 3 dinners. Start by experiencing Venice for 2 nights at the 4 star Hotel Cavelletto E Doge Orseolo, enjoying a Gondola ride and a tour. Then we head for Porec Island for 5 nights at the 4 star Valamar Isabella Hotel & Villas. Porec is a town and municipality on the western coast of the Istrian peninsula, in Istria County, west Croatia as we explore Croatia and Slovenia.
You won’t find this tour anywhere else as this is an exclusive tour from InterlineTravel.com.
In addition the following is included;
- 2 x BB with international breakfast buffet,
- 5 x HB with international breakfast buffet,
- 2 x 3-course dinner with menu choice,
- Drinks always extra unless otherwise noted.
- Local English-speaking assistant at the group’s disposal including meal & lodge
- Headsets throughout your trip
Not included are – airfare, tips, hotel city taxes (to be paid directly at the hotel upon arrival), everything not mentioned under the services included. Tourist city tax in 4* hotel in Venice: € 4,50 per person, per night
Tourist city tax in 4* hotel in Porec: € per person, per night
(current rates – increases are possible and beyond our control)
The form of catering in the hotel and other services may differ from our offer/confirmation due to Covid-19 regulations. Changes in the access and visiting regulations for historical sites and museums , for example, are possible based on the current ordinances in force.
Our amazing itinerary is:
- Sept. 29, 2024 – Arrival in Venice and Welcome dinner at the hotel – Arrival at Venice airport and transfer to the hotel where you will stay for 2 nights at the Hotel Cavalletto E Doge Orselo.
- Sept. 30, 2024 – Guided tour in Venice and Gondola ride – This morning your walking tour of Venice shows you the highlights: St. Mark’s Square, St. Mark’s Basilica, the Doge’s Palace, Bell Tower, and Bridge of Sighs with interior visits to St. Mark’s Basilica. You’ll learn about some of the history, art and culture of the old Republic of Venice. Inside St. Mark’s Basilica, you’ll marvel at its famous golden mosaics, rare examples of Byzantine art; beautiful marble mosaics covering the floor and marble slabs covering the walls. Following our tour, you will enjoy a 30-minute gondola tour of the waterways with a real local
- Oct. 1, 2024 – Transfer to Porec-Croatia with stop in Trieste – Checkout and say goodbye to Venice! This morning we will depart for Croatia. The journey begins with a stop in Trieste, the captivating city where James Joyce declared he would leave his soul. The city features many buildings of the Habsburg era, and has great history to be discovered. Continue on to Miramare Castle, a 19th century castle on the Gulf of Trieste, built by the Habsburg Archduke Maximilian, who would later become Emperor of Mexico. The rooms feature original furnishings and the grounds surrounding the castle include stables, a park complete with a swan lake, lotus pond, rare and imported trees. Arrive in Porec where we will stay for the next 5 nights at the Valamar Isabella Hotel & Villas.
- Oct. 2, 2024 – Liubljana, Slovenia – Today we visit the cosmopolitan Slovenian capital of Ljubljana, a delightful, pedestrian friendly urban gem, that is always a pleasure to stroll around. The spectacular international influences abound in the architecture and deliciously in the remarkable local cuisine.
- Oct. 3, 2024 – Porec and Rovinj, Croatia – Be awe-struck by two beautiful Istrian villages. Porec, a small town on the western coast of Istria, has a long history dating back to Roman times. The old town still retains a typical Roman street layout with Venetian-style houses dominating the old town.
The Episcopal Complex of the Basilica is a Unesco listed and dates back to the 6th Century Continue to Rovinj and its scenic old town. Stroll the cobblestone streets, and alleyways to see colourful houses, charming town squares, and art galleries. The lively harbour area, with its seafront bars and restaurants look out onto many small pleasure craft and fishing boats. Enjoy wine tasting in Rovinj.
- Oct. 4, 2024 – Opatija and Krk, Croatia – The town of Opatija, Croatia is a real highlight on the Adriatic coast. Here, you will enjoy the wonderful nostalgic ambience with beautiful buildings and villas of the Habsburg era. The unique and picturesque waterfront area, the Lungomare is probably one of the most beautiful attractions in Opatija. Here you will find numerous stunning beaches ideal for sunbathing, swimming and relaxation.
The tour continues with a visit to the island of Krk, connected to the mainland by the world’s largest concrete bridge. The old town of Krk with its main attractions will be explored. Enjoy an Olive Oil and typical products tasting in Krk
- Oct. 5, 2024 – Day at Leisure – Rest up and explore Porec. Poreč is a popular summer resort on the coast of the Istrian Peninsula in western Croatia. In the historic old town, the 6th-century Euphrasian Basilica complex is famous for its gem-studded Byzantine mosaics. The coastline north and south of town draws visitors with camping areas, marinas and beaches with water sports. Some 6 km inland, the Baredine Cave is notable for its stalactite formations
- Oct. 6, 2024 – Depart for Home – After breakfast transfer by coach to the Naples airport for your return flight home with a head full of memories. Our bus will depart at 8am for the 2.5 hour ride to the Venice airport. Book your flight for a noon departure or later.
Cost – This will vary based on how many people sign up. But here is the breakdown. Rates are per person based on double occupancy.
We offer two prices on this tour, one for the public and one for interliners. Interliners for this tour are airline employee or spouse, airline retiree or spouse, parent or parent-in-law of the airline employee and anyone traveling with them.
For the public, the price is
- 15 to 19 guests – $2,499pp
- 20 to 24 guests – $2,249pp
- 25 to 29 guests – $2,099pp
- Single supplement – add $799 – Limited to 6 single room, first book, first get. Waitlist after that.
Our exclusive price for interliners is below – (you need to be a member of our website and logged in to see the pricing.
[Content protected for Members of InterlineTravel.com only, Sign up and join today! No Charge!]
We have a 20 person minimum to make the tour go. If you sign up at the higher price and we get more people, you will end up paying what the final price for the tour ends up. For example, you sign up when we only have 20 people signed up, the cost is the higher price shown. But if we end up with over 25 or more going the price drops and that price based on how many are booked would be the final price you would pay.
Yes you can bring friends with you and parents and in-laws of employees can book into this also and go at the same rate as you do as the interliner. We want to fill the group to 29 to get the rate down. If we get an overwhelming response we will go to our operator and see about adding a 2nd or 3rd date. Otherwise once we hit 29 we will have a waitlist in case of cancellations.
Deposit is $500pp at the time of booking.
Final Payment is due on May 20, 2024.
No penalty if you cancel prior to or on May 20, 2024.
Full penalty if cancelled after May 20, 2024.
We strongly suggest you take out travel insurance to cover you for cancellation or medical issues while on the trip. Ask our agent for that info or click here to purchase it.
If we are unable to operate the tour due to Covid restrictions. then everyone booked will get a full refund to their credit card they paid with.
To book, contact InterlineTravel.com at 800 766-2911 and any agent can take your info and payment. We need your full legal name to book and your billing address for your credit card. The charge will come from Dynamic Travel on your credit card bill.